• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. have you ever bought a game just to see how it would look on xbox one x?

User Info: gamesarefun

gamesarefun
1 month ago#1
?

User Info: devnull520

devnull520
1 month ago#2
Yes. There is an xbox x enhanced chess game I bought after watching the trailer and thinking this looks really good. Don't even remember the name of the game.

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
1 month ago#3
devnull520 posted...
Yes. There is an xbox x enhanced chess game I bought after watching the trailer and thinking this looks really good. Don't even remember the name of the game.

I should've grabbed that game in the last sale as I do enjoy chess and yeah visually it looked stunning.

I haven't bought a game just to show off but did download the Forza 4 demo and wow it's gorgeous. I'm not a racing game fan but I'll toss this in just to drive around looking at stuff in 4k.

User Info: gamesarefun

gamesarefun
1 month ago#4
Arizona_Joe posted...
devnull520 posted...

I should've grabbed that game in the last sale as I do enjoy chess and yeah visually it looked stunning.

I haven't bought a game just to show off but did download the Forza 4 demo and wow it's gorgeous. I'm not a racing game fan but I'll toss this in just to drive around looking at stuff in 4k.

yeah i do the same with some demos. i download them just to see how they look in 4k.

User Info: twinstarnumber1

twinstarnumber1
1 month ago#5
Yeah, Halo 5. It was cheap and the update looked really impressive. At least it was pretty. I’m currently doing the same with Gears 4, but I didn’t pay for that.
PSN: mydarkstar, XBL: mydarkstar Steam: mydarkstar Switch: SW-6065-1920-3816

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
1 month ago#6
No......no no no no no. What a waste of money. That’s like the impulse section at a checkout line of gaming.
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: idonliketurtles

idonliketurtles
1 month ago#7
Red Dead 2 graphics on Xbox One X is worth the $60 alone. It's like sex for your eyes.

User Info: RNA_v1a

RNA_v1a
1 month ago#8
Yes. I did this with RotTR and Shadow of War. I saw absolutely no improvement and actually think Rise looks better on PS4 pro. Just my opinion of course.

User Info: xcmon3yx2

xcmon3yx2
1 month ago#9
idonliketurtles posted...
Red Dead 2 graphics on Xbox One X is worth the $60 alone. It's like sex for your eyes.

Crysis 3 still looks better and it was made in 2013
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaaOiM_Sk560HEVNYpsA7Og
Check out my let's play channel

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
1 month ago#10
Of course
Acts 2:38.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. have you ever bought a game just to see how it would look on xbox one x?
  • Topic Archived