You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age IV has almost no chance of being good.

User Info: NovigradDrunk

NovigradDrunk
1 week ago#1
First they're making it a direct sequel to a DLC in Inquisition that almost nobody played because by the time it came out the Witcher 3 was already out meaning most of us have moved on and forgotten about Dragon Age because Witcher 3 made it absolutely obsolete.

Also, why do we need to have a sequel to Inquistion anyways? Did anyone even care about the plot, its characters or anything? Why not just give us a fresh story in the Dragon Age Universe.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 week ago#2
f*** off with your negativity.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: YHWH_Saves

YHWH_Saves
1 week ago#3
AltiarLio posted...

What he said, minus the abrasiveness.

DAI won Game of the Year in its release year, and is my favorite in the series.
"Man will not live off of bread alone, but by every word proceeding through the mouth of God." "You are not able to serve God and wealth.".

NovigradDrunk
1 week ago#4
YHWH_Saves posted...
AltiarLio posted...

What he said, minus the abrasiveness.

DAI won Game of the Year in its release year, and is my favorite in the series.

How in the Hell did DAI win game of the year? The game was horrible. 90 percent of the plot was told in text that you read from activities you looked at from a war map where you didn't actually get to see or do anything. The game gave you the illusion of choice but the consequences were all the same regardless of which adviser you let do the job.
Worst of all, the game was bloated as Hell with tedious side content and repetitive objectives as well as having a cookie cutter MMORPG style loot system that we've all seen done a million times already.

I could bring up the SJW stuff but that could of been overlooked if the game was even slightly compelling to play.

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
1 week ago#5
I loved DA:I.

Pumped for a new Dragon Age.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

NovigradDrunk
1 week ago#6
Even if you're excited about it it is pretty scummy that they're making it a sequel to the DLC. They're basically saying that you cannot understand the story unless you go back, buy some obsolete DLC for an obsolete game and play through it.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
1 week ago#7
You do sound like a drunk because you’re not making any sense. Anyone who is a Dragon Age fan played that last DLC and regards it as one of the better Dragon Age DLC pieces. You sound like a Witcher fanboy trolling, especially with that username.

Anywho, I’m excited for it.
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spider-Man of GameFaqs

User Info: shadowmoses00

shadowmoses00
1 week ago#8
AltiarLio posted...

User Info: Stratoz

Stratoz
1 week ago#9
AltiarLio posted...

He has a good point, though. Why would anyone buy a BioWare game after Dragon Age II? Why would anyone buy an EA game period with all of their horrible business practices and predatory anticonsumer actions.
Inquisition was the worst DA game and one of the worst RPGs I've ever played. All the talent at BioWare is working on Anthem.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Age IV has almost no chance of being good.