• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox head Phil Spencer is pumped about the future of Xbox consoles! But are you?

User Info: Agent_Stroud

Agent_Stroud
3 weeks ago#31
TheGam3925 posted...
Remember when M$ did this?

https://youtu.be/XmD0vPOd5Rk

Yeah. Don't put too much stock in M$' vision for the future of console gaming after that royal f*** up. And look what happened to the Kinect, another massive failure by M$.

M$ can't even beat two Japanese consoles in it's own country on the NPD. How the f*** is M$ expecting everyone to jump ship all of a sudden??

Remember when @TheGam3925 did this? 😆

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/77195807/912283291

It’s like he didn’t learn a thing from his last warning. How could he expect people to take him seriously when he’s completely transparent in his attempts to troll? 😆🤣😂
"Social Justice is actually a good thing and so far we haven't seen anything bad really from it at all." ~ john7281

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 weeks ago#32
I wouldn't say I am excited about the future of Xbox, but I am optimistic that next gen they may recapture my interest in it as far as owning one
Like the naked leads the blind, I know I'm selfish I'm unkind..Sucker love, I always find someone to bruise & leave behind

User Info: Evermore

Evermore
3 weeks ago#33
Maybe e3 will shed some light on future projects from Microsoft. For me, it’s a bit early to be excited about the possibility of an Xbox Two.
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore
Nameless here for evermore.

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
3 weeks ago#34
Shura_Surplice posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Yes I am excited. Microsoft dropping the ball with the One launch was probably the best thing to happen to their Xbox division and to the fans.

Yeah, who would have wanted Xbox to be succesful this gen, full of good exclusives to really compete with Sony? better to be last place with crappy exclusives (or no exclusives at all for long periods of time)

I think he means it as Microsoft was issued a huge wake up call and started listening more to their fans and making much needed changes.

User Info: Shura_Surplice

Shura_Surplice
3 weeks ago#35
c13rocks posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
Yes I am excited. Microsoft dropping the ball with the One launch was probably the best thing to happen to their Xbox division and to the fans.

Yeah, who would have wanted Xbox to be succesful this gen, full of good exclusives to really compete with Sony? better to be last place with crappy exclusives (or no exclusives at all for long periods of time)

I think he means it as Microsoft was issued a huge wake up call and started listening more to their fans and making much needed changes.

Yeah but that wasn't "the best thing that could happen to Xbox and gamers".
MS is still losing badly for several reasons and the most important one is lack of good exclusives, they pretty much only have Forza and most people don't care about racing games.
PS4 80+ million Xbox 37+ million

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
3 weeks ago#36
I think the Xbox one x might be my last Xbox console for a while. I plan to get a navi based GPU for my pc, which will then (with a ps5 for those Sony exclusives) handle my gaming needs. I'm not interested in a streaming console. If Sony goes that way as well, I'll just game on PC (or give up gaming).
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox head Phil Spencer is pumped about the future of Xbox consoles! But are you?
  • Topic Archived