• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing at the same spot

User Info: mitchbuff

mitchbuff
5 months ago#1
Not sure if anyone can help, but I recently downloaded RE 0 hd. Anyone who has played the game will know the part at the beginning when you go to the top of the train to fix the power cable. There is a brief cutscene where Rebecca falls through a hole. My game crashes every time at the beginning of this cutscene. Crashes so hard it actually turns my console off. I’ve had no problems like this ever before. The past couple months I’ve played shadow of the tomb raider, evil within 2, and far cry 5 with no problems whatsoever. I’ve reset my console, and tested my connection, un and reinstalled the game, deleted the save data, nothing worke. Any help would be appreciated
Outside of a dog, a a book is mans best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
5 months ago#2
Original, S, or X?

Before or after yesterday when the update rolled out, or both?

Connected to XBL or offline?

Have you tried the drastic measure of a factory reset (keeping your installed games)?

mitchbuff
5 months ago#3
I think it’s an S. It’s grey colored. I am indeed online, and I first started playing yesterday and the issue was there then, as well as today. I have not done the factory reset, no.
Outside of a dog, a a book is mans best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read.

User Info: userOK

userOK
5 months ago#4
I have the same issue, no solutions from Microsoft customer service.

User Info: Lv25_Magikarp

Lv25_Magikarp
5 months ago#5
This is bad timing for my Xbox one S cause I’m near the end of the game. Re0 crashes for me just before the cutscene where you fight the final boss Queen Leech. I get to where you enter the door and after opening it, the game has to load with the spinning indicator in the corner, and it has crashed twice at this same location. Does anybody have a solution for this, or know why this is happening? I’m playing the game from Xbox Game Pass. Capcom I hate you so much.

User Info: FlameVegaXV

FlameVegaXV
5 months ago#6
same issue, game crashes everytime i get to the cutscene after you get the shotgun. Im on the X by the way, and p rior to factory resetting the console, the game would freeze and crash on the cutscene when your on top of the train.
Im gonna make an awesome si- boom im sawed off

Lv25_Magikarp
5 months ago#7
I tried pressing the Xbox home button to pause the loading indicator just before the Queen Leech cutscene, but it still crashed a third time. I’m gonna try reinstalling the game from Xbox Game Pass, hopefully it works. I’ll update if it fixes it. My fingers are crossed, though.

Lv25_Magikarp
5 months ago#8
I tried it a fourth time after reinstalling and it still crashes. The game is unplayable and broken, not to mention it’s causing the Xbox one s to hard shut off. I hope word gets out and Capcom takes the game down from Xbox game pass and reuploads a fixed version. Until then I can’t beat the game. There’s also revelations 2 on the Xbox game pass store. I bet that one is unplayable by Capcom as well. Utterly disappointing and bad luck.

mitchbuff
5 months ago#9
Mine crashes so hard it shuts off my Xbox as well. Same exact spot. Good to know it’s just not me dealing with this. Since this game is an unplayable dumpster fire I’m going to call and ask for a refund

mitchbuff
5 months ago#10
I just talked to support, explained the issue, and was given a refund, so moving on I guess. Was looking forward to playing this game though
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Resident Evil 0 keeps crashing at the same spot
  • Topic Archived