Older Final Fantasy titles announced for xbox one

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Older Final Fantasy titles announced for xbox one

User Info: autobotdan

autobotdan
6 days ago#1
Xbox one will be getting some older classic Final Fantasy titles ported to Xbox one

https://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-30928-Final-Fantasy-VII--IX--X--X-2--XII-and-World-of-Final-Fantasy-Announced-for-Xbox-One.html

https://ticgamesnetwork.com/news/a-large-number-of-classic-final-fantasy-titles-will-be-coming-to-xbox-one-nintendo-switch-and-ps4/
"A Lone Warrior must restore honor to his clan...
He seeks Justice for the Fallen...Vengeance is comming June 2008"
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
6 days ago#2
Nice!
PissandmoanFAQS
I buy used games

autobotdan
6 days ago#3
Final Fantasy 7, FF12, Final Fantasy X and X-2 have never been on a Xbox console untill this announcement

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
6 days ago#4
am I one of few that would like to see the old NES/SNES final fantasies as well?
Like the naked leads the blind, I know I'm selfish I'm unkind..Sucker love, I always find someone to bruise & leave behind

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
6 days ago#5
SparkItUp posted...
am I one of few that would like to see the old NES/SNES final fantasies as well?

I'd be thrilled with that as well
PissandmoanFAQS
I buy used games

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
6 days ago#6
bossk5 posted...
SparkItUp posted...

I'd be thrilled with that as well

would be day one buy for me to get a collector's edition of all the FF games on disc in a small wooden chest
Like the naked leads the blind, I know I'm selfish I'm unkind..Sucker love, I always find someone to bruise & leave behind

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
6 days ago#7
This is sweet.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

autobotdan
6 days ago#8
Chances of FF7 remake on xbox one have increased. It can now never be said FF7 was never on a Xbox console

User Info: DirtyRoller

DirtyRoller
6 days ago#9
This is great, I've heard a lot of good things about 12 so I'd like to give it a shot, I'm hoping they bring KH1 and KH2 over as well, I won't play KH3 if I'm not able to get caught up.
GT: DirtyRoller

User Info: MaxP188

MaxP188
6 days ago#10
They are also going on the switch, PC ps4 (duh) Everything needs to be equal because competition isnt needed anymore. JUST MAKE ONE SYSTEM that plays everything. "You like this developer or that developer well here have this game from them and play it on just this one box with one power cord and HDMI" controller keyboard mouse compatible
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Older Final Fantasy titles announced for xbox one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.