• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anybody else having issues signing into xbox live?

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
3 years ago#11
It's working here in Oregon

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
3 years ago#12
Can't sign in up in Quebec, Canada either. I rarely play online but I was gonna play For Honor tonight which requires a connection. Sucks.

User Info: Highsteppa79

Highsteppa79
3 years ago#13
San Antonio TX here, same error can’t sign in.
GT = Thundacat79

User Info: MrKapowski

MrKapowski
3 years ago#14
known issue, xbox support tweeted they're working on it
So! You want to hear a story, eh?

User Info: MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate
3 years ago#15
Working fine for me, i'm in Tennessee. I just logged in to check.
I'll remain unperturbed by the joy and the madness that I encounter everywhere I turn
Slayer_22 picked waifu - https://ibb.co/WD8p1Kz

User Info: roseybjb

roseybjb
3 years ago#16
I am having issues in Canada, my nephew was blaming himself cause aunties xbox would not sign her in I had to tell him it was not him it was something to do with xbox

User Info: TexasGuard09

TexasGuard09
3 years ago#17
Been having issues for most of day here in College Station,TX. Seems like now whatever is going on went down totally. Good to know they are aware.

User Info: D_FENS3

D_FENS3
3 years ago#18
Signed in fine before the new update on my One X. Then downloaded the new console update and getting error code 0x800488FC. Gonna try my regular One to see if it works.

Edit: Neither Xbox can sign into Live. New console update or previous. Zero friends online on the Xbox app. OUTAGE ALERT !!!
Everyone in this room is dumber for having read this. I am awarded zero points and may God have mercy on my soul.
(XBL: D FENS3) (PSN: DFENS-3)

User Info: MadMeatSweats

MadMeatSweats
3 years ago#19
Not working over here in Napa, CA.

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
3 years ago#20
So, This is a widespread issue. I mean this is hurting me bad. I don't get all day to just play and I can't log in.

I just turned my Xbox one X on about having it off for about 10 minutes and it's.. updating. Has that happened to anyone else?
Married September 21st, 2017
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anybody else having issues signing into xbox live?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A