is dragon ball xenoverse 1 worth it for 10 bucks....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is dragon ball xenoverse 1 worth it for 10 bucks....

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
3 months ago#21
ExempliGratia posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
TC they are still adding more to the game(X2) as we speak. They are adding kefla soon(announced today). Makes more sense to put in money into the game since they are still updating it.

I thought you hated Xenoverse 2 and called it trash, like in this thread:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/76196672

Why keep up with games that you think are trash and for 8 year olds?

Who says that he still doesn't think it trash? I'm sure he knows Kefla is coming to Xenoverse 2 seeing as the scans confirmed characters for both XV2 and FighterZ.

Compared to actual fighting games it's not good. But my nephew who lives with me loves it and I play games with him. I bought him all the dlc. But flame is angry I wanted him to delete his account after I proved I have the game but he backpedaled.(the offer still stands my man)

Just sit back and watch him rage.

If you’re going to lie, make sure that the proof isn’t linked. I never said you don’t have it in your house anywhere, I’ve said you’ve never played it. Considering your profile now says you’ve played it for two minutes, I think it’s pretty safe to say that point still reigns true.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 months ago#22
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
TC they are still adding more to the game(X2) as we speak. They are adding kefla soon(announced today). Makes more sense to put in money into the game since they are still updating it.

I thought you hated Xenoverse 2 and called it trash, like in this thread:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/76196672

Why keep up with games that you think are trash and for 8 year olds?

Who says that he still doesn't think it trash? I'm sure he knows Kefla is coming to Xenoverse 2 seeing as the scans confirmed characters for both XV2 and FighterZ.

Compared to actual fighting games it's not good. But my nephew who lives with me loves it and I play games with him. I bought him all the dlc. But flame is angry I wanted him to delete his account after I proved I have the game but he backpedaled.(the offer still stands my man)

Just sit back and watch him rage.

If you’re going to lie, make sure that the proof isn’t linked. I never said you don’t have it in your house anywhere, I’ve said you’ve never played it. Considering your profile now says you’ve played it for two minutes, I think it’s pretty safe to say that point still reigns true.

I didn't read this at all because I noticed you disregarded the previous post.

Believe what you want
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN::ExempliGratia
If we get into it,chances are you're a troll

User Info: Jarvissan

Jarvissan
3 months ago#23
TC the second game is on sale for 18 dollars. Get it instead. By the way summer deals are up guys.
Xbox GT: A Fried Peanut
PSN: JuiceBasedGod

User Info: Rings

Rings
3 months ago#24
Mindbend8er posted...
2 is more expensive how is the first one

2 is better in literally every way.

Pay the extra couple of bucks and get 2, trust me.
Xbox One X
Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40gHz / 16GB RAM / GeForce GTX 960
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is dragon ball xenoverse 1 worth it for 10 bucks....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived