• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4K tv help

User Info: Teisenberg

Teisenberg
5 months ago#1
Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase a samsung qled. I've decided to get the q6f but I'm having trouble. The 2018 model just came out and I'm trying to find out the differences between the 2017 and 2018 model. Bestbuy has the 2017 for $800 and the 2018 model for $1100. So does anyone know the difference? I appreciate all the help guys!

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
5 months ago#2
Teisenberg posted...
Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase a samsung qled. I've decided to get the q6f but I'm having trouble. The 2018 model just came out and I'm trying to find out the differences between the 2017 and 2018 model. Bestbuy has the 2017 for $800 and the 2018 model for $1100. So does anyone know the difference? I appreciate all the help guys!

check here
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-usage/video-gaming

welcome to Gamefaqs.were you are 100% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X 4K tv help
  • Topic Archived