• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is the Crew 2 worth a buy or a rental?

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
5 months ago#1
I'm thinking about picking it up but iffy on dropping $60.

My standards:

Does it hold a candle to Forza Horizon 3?
I am not changing this signature until we have Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 or an HD remaster of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

User Info: Bullitt

Bullitt
5 months ago#2
Been playing this with a buddy. It’s very arcade like. If your more into Forza type simulation I’d avoid it. Personally I loved the NFS games so I enjoy this as much as the Forza games.

This is not on gamepass which sucks cuz I think $60 is a hard sell.
2nd place is the 1st loser!

User Info: Takuru

Takuru
5 months ago#3
Forza Horizon 3 is probably a top 5 arcade racing game of all time, in my opinion. I don't think anything is going to hold a candle to it for a while, other than Horizon 4.
http://i.imgur.com/VVjK4D2.gif

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
5 months ago#4
the first one is better in every way....and the graphics for Crew 2 on regular xbox one are AWFUL.
playing: HITMAN, Far Cry 5, Mafia 3, Agents Of Mayhem
waiting for: Outer Wilds, HITMAN 2, Cyberpunk 2077

User Info: Houndour

Houndour
5 months ago#5
The crew 2 is a game you'll play in the long run, pretty much monthly dlc that's free and three content packs that are free, sith the first in September.

https://youtu.be/6piBnjhBiLg

But the campaign is pretty short imo.

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
5 months ago#6
For me, a rental.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
5 months ago#7
Rental until Forza horizon 4 comes out

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
5 months ago#8
Mmm, just rented it about an hour ago, I'll pick it up when on an inevitable sale. Thanks.
I am not changing this signature until we have Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 or an HD remaster of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
5 months ago#9
ill-thoughts posted...
the first one is better in every way....and the graphics for Crew 2 on regular xbox one are AWFUL.

Cruising around in a plane in this game is a lot of fun. I guess I missed where you could do that in the first game.
Hulkhogan1: Then, now, forever!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is the Crew 2 worth a buy or a rental?
  • Topic Archived