• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. best store not eBay to trade in Xbox One S & PS4?

User Info: MrRoam

MrRoam
5 months ago#1
So I'm looking to sell my PS4 and Xbox One S so hopefully it covers 2/3 of the cost of an Xbox One X. I was trying to skip buying the X, but Metro and Red Dead and a few others are said to be amazing on the X so I thought I'd pull the trigger. I recently sold the Xbox One S on eBay but the seller said he had "problems" with the system so now I have to refund his money as he returned it. I figure I try and get rid of my systems for good.

So what is recommended the highest, Best Buy? Gamestop? Amazon has kinda gone down in value for me. They use to have an amazing trade in system, now, they can't even find the damn game I want to trade in their search system.

I'd welcome any tips. Thanks.
Subscribe to my YouTube Page, please?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAwAEo__OBAhnMQTzkqZMcA

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
5 months ago#2
Honestly, I would just go to Gamefaqs, but if your system has problems you may have difficulty even there. I look for the least amount of hassle.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
5 months ago#3
Why trade in? You got dat YouTube money.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
5 months ago#4
A store will never give you as much as another person would. Try craigslist. I posted my 500gb Xbox one and got 3 buyers in less than 10mins.
First troll to reach 10 million alts wins.

MrRoam
5 months ago#5
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Why trade in? You got dat YouTube money.

nah fam, I need 100 subscribers before I can start making that Lil Tay stacks.

Subscribe, please?

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
5 months ago#6
ur NOT ebay disqualifier is the barrier....between you, and the money
t
yes they take 9%.

yes shipping stuff can be annoying.

but the payoff. Is getting like double the amount of money you would get elsewhere.

Craigslist is still a thing i guess. I feel like ppl stopped using it years ago. And id be sketched out selling anything that could possibly get me pistol whipped.

MrRoam
5 months ago#7
EastCoastKody posted...
ur NOT ebay disqualifier is the barrier....between you, and the money
t
yes they take 9%.

yes shipping stuff can be annoying.

but the payoff. Is getting like double the amount of money you would get elsewhere.

Craigslist is still a thing i guess. I feel like ppl stopped using it years ago. And id be sketched out selling anything that could possibly get me pistol whipped.

I just went through a HUGE hassle with a buyer on eBay. Hassle was big enough to make me never go back to eBay again.

User Info: BungalowDub420

BungalowDub420
5 months ago#8
Menards.

User Info: RyWx

RyWx
5 months ago#9
Facebook, seriously. However you're wasting your time. Metro and RDR2 will (subjectively) be just as good without the X. You're not missing anything and if 2 multiplatform games persuade you to get rid of 2 systems (one that has a far better current library) for one that pretty much is an over-glorified BC machine, then I feel you won't find a good deal for your consoles since it seems you're far too impulsive to be rational.

I'd go to Facebook, or check the trade in values on Best Buy or Gamestop. I wouldn't bother with eBay, that place is a crap hole.
X1 board - The only place where multiplatform titles are called exclusives. Mention me, you're wasting time. I don't check them. Same goes to mods.

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
5 months ago#10
RyWx posted...
blah blah blah

Ignore everything that suckpump says.
First troll to reach 10 million alts wins.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. best store not eBay to trade in Xbox One S & PS4?
  • Topic Archived