Microsoft Wants to Make State of Decay 3 with Undead Labs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Wants to Make State of Decay 3 with Undead Labs

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
4 weeks ago#1
https://gamerant.com/state-of-decay-3-microsoft/ e:ra
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: RetroGamerX

RetroGamerX
4 weeks ago#2
Holy s*** Captain Obvious! Who would have thought?
Sold my PS4 for the almighty 'X'
"Xbox One X is the console for your 4K screen" source: Digital Foundry

User Info: redditon4chan

redditon4chan
4 weeks ago#3
"We need one more article to pad our website. What was that Josh kid working on?"
10-9-8-7-triple 6-5-forked tongue. NN/PSN/XBL - redditon4chan

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
4 weeks ago#4
LOL. That's all they've made. Microsoft's dev teams are all single franchise focused. Why would we think they're not making State of Decay 3?
"They'll pay for this." - Mickey Mouse

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
4 weeks ago#5
Anyone want to take a stab at how Quincy is spinning this one in his head as something bad for Microsoft?

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
4 weeks ago#6
Orange_Apples posted...
LOL. That's all they've made. Microsoft's dev teams are all single franchise focused. Why would we think they're not making State of Decay 3?

...the important takeaway from the article is this...I'm hoping that 3 is released in playable shape so sources such as Eurogamer think it's worth purchasing...they said to AVOID State of Decay 2 and mentioned "catastrophic bugs"...maybe working closer with Phil and Co. will actually make 3 better...?

In the meantime, State of Decay 2 is available to play and should continue to receive post-game support for some time. It’s worth mentioning that a recent 20GB patch aimed to fix a number of launch issues, such as a reduction in crashing issues and in-game bugs, recently went live. While the game did launch with a number of issues, perhaps this assimilation into Microsoft will give Undead Labs the support the studio needs to improve the State of Decay experience.
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

RetroGamerX
4 weeks ago#7
just another topic that proves @quincy2000a has zero knowledge of anything gaming related and which reaffirms his irrelevance on this board.

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
4 weeks ago#8
quincy2000a posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

...the important takeaway from the article is this...I'm hoping that 3 is released in playable shape so sources such as Eurogamer think it's worth purchasing...they said to AVOID State of Decay 2 and mentioned "catastrophic bugs"...maybe working closer with Phil and Co. will actually make 3 better...?

In the meantime, State of Decay 2 is available to play and should continue to receive post-game support for some time. It’s worth mentioning that a recent 20GB patch aimed to fix a number of launch issues, such as a reduction in crashing issues and in-game bugs, recently went live. While the game did launch with a number of issues, perhaps this assimilation into Microsoft will give Undead Labs the support the studio needs to improve the State of Decay experience.

Well I guess that answers my question. It must be exhausting constantly trying to twist and spin everything you see as some sort of negative. It also explains a lot about your behavior and personality.
(message deleted)

RetroGamerX
4 weeks ago#10
quincy2000a posted
I'm hoping that 3 is released in playable shape so sources such as Eurogamer think it's worth purchasing...they said to AVOID State of Decay 2

2 million players in the first two weeks didnt take Eurogamers advice
https://www.vg247.com/2018/06/05/state-decay-2-player-numbers/

A successful launch by all accounts
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Wants to Make State of Decay 3 with Undead Labs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived