State of Decay patch 1.4 is now live.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. State of Decay patch 1.4 is now live.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#21
Ah, fair enough.

Its a blast, I had three other players the other night exploring the map in convoy. Two were in The Big Boss using the plough to clear the Zombies upfront, I was in a Vandito in the middle and we had a Road Mangler bringing up the rear for scouting.

Fun fun fun.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
4 weeks ago#22
thedude008 posted...
VENOMOUS75 posted...
DigitalFury_ posted...
Still no fix for infestations not showing up on the map? Ah well maybe next one

Infestations or plague hearts? Because I've never had trouble finding infestations. I had to survey several areas before I could find the final phon my current map.

infestations.
i also have that problem. very few will pop up on my map (seems it's places i've already cleared that don't want to show up unless i highlight them *such a PITA going over every house trying to find the source of my moral loss ;-)

Yep, it's super annoying. Not game breaking but cleared buildings don't turn yellow when they're infested. I wouldn't be bothered by it so much if time didn't continue when you're searching the map, it leaves you vulnerable to attack if you're not at base
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: XXXRiceWVXXX

XXXRiceWVXXX
4 weeks ago#23
Hopefully they get rid of the invisible bloaters at some point also.
XBL: xxxRice WVxxx/ PSN: RedViper1981//Most Wanted/// (1.) Dead Rising 4 (2.) God Of War (3.) FFXV (4.) Red Dead 2 (5.) Horizon

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
4 weeks ago#24
XXXRiceWVXXX posted...
Hopefully they get rid of the invisible bloaters at some point also.

Please!
Happened to me twice yesterday while driving.
Having to halt your trip to get out of the car because of some invisible bloater is no fun.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: ScavengerDan

ScavengerDan
4 weeks ago#25
The game desperately needs a story . I have no desire to continue destroying plague hearts.

User Info: Spaced92

Spaced92
4 weeks ago#26
I played this fairly recently and I was kinda shocked how similar to 1 it was considering that game felt dated as well. The inventory management is the most awkward thing I've dealt with since two gens ago. I bought it without paying attention to any reviews so I went in with an open mind, and shockingly didn't run into too many bugs but it's kinda joyless for me.
Geforce GTX whatever, i7 something or rather, some sticks of ram, an SSD and a Hard Drive with stuff on it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. State of Decay patch 1.4 is now live.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived