• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anybody able to buy 360 games or original Xbox games???

User Info: Majinx55

Majinx55
5 months ago#1
Trying to purchase the digital version of burnout revenge But whenever I click buy or check price on the console or on the computer or on my phone. I get some runtime error I tried it with other games and I am able to purchase Xbox one games but whenever it’s a 360 or other classic games it gives me that error page.
I guess they don’t want my money lol. Back to PS4 where the store actually works properly.
PSN- Majinx5 XBL GT- Crazy Gamerx15

User Info: VooDism

VooDism
5 months ago#2
They really don't want your money... They want your credit card number and then your money.

Its a crock of BS actually.

All 360/original games..and the Game pass for what ever reason requires a credit card.

You could have $100 000 in M$ money on your account, and they still lock you out of 360 games...unless they have your credit card number too. (even if you don't use your credit card for the actual purchase)

Its completely idiotic.

User Info: Majinx55

Majinx55
5 months ago#3
So I have to put my credit card information on my account before the purchase Now? When did that start happening? I haven’t used my Xbox one since Cuphead came out I play more on the PS4 But when I heard Burnout Revenge was going to be out for Xbox one it brought me back have good memories of that game that and Burnout 3 Takedown.
PSN- Majinx5 XBL GT- Crazy Gamerx15

User Info: VooDism

VooDism
5 months ago#4
Majinx55 posted...
So I have to put my credit card information on my account before the purchase Now? When did that start happening? I haven’t used my Xbox one since Cuphead came out I play more on the PS4 But when I heard Burnout Revenge was going to be out for Xbox one it brought me back have good memories of that game that and Burnout 3 Takedown.

Forced credit card is just for 360/ Original games.. And game pass.

Xbox one games.. And Xbox live gold is safe from this.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is anybody able to buy 360 games or original Xbox games???
  • Topic Archived