EA chief issues challenge to boycott BFV. Challenge accepted.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA chief issues challenge to boycott BFV. Challenge accepted.

User Info: EternalDivide

EternalDivide
2 months ago#1
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/06/12/battlefield-v-women-backlash-ea/

This is all over the place by now but that was the first link I had.
Seriously. Try and read that without honestly feeling your brain is collapsing in on itself from this a******'s stupidity, density and in general pretentiousness.
FFVII Remake: A disaster in the making.
I'll laugh at whatever I find funny whether you like it or not.

User Info: baseketballr09

baseketballr09
2 months ago#2
Day 1.
Another One

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
2 months ago#3
Whatever, all you internet tough guys will change your tune either on launch day or launch week. Guaranteed you won’t keep your word.
Fallout 76 = Sea of Thieves

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
2 months ago#4
I don't mind a woman mc for Battlefield V for world war 2. In fact, it's problably a good idea. I've seen documentaries that showed several women armed with assault rifles fighting as rebels during the Nazi occupation of France and elsewhere. Look at it for yourself. There's a great documentary that shows several images of this on Youtube. The docmentary is called Apocalypse The Second World War. It's a 6 part series. You'll know you got the right documentary if you hear a British narrator.

Personally I would rather play as a male character in every game if I had a choice. I'd rather roleplay as a male. It's like playing with a GI Joe instead of a Barby.

User Info: ilovecarebears

ilovecarebears
2 months ago#5
Day 1 buy

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
2 months ago#6
Who cares? It's not like they're forcing an obnoxious American communist and his racist wife on anybody. This is just a WWII-themed game. If they were going for ultra-realism, there'd be no respawns and a death would wipe your save.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#7
If you want realism in a shooter join the f***ing marines. Otherwise shut up.
Steam: Tye Niweiner | XBL / PSN / EU NNID: Nifterific
US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t | EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
2 months ago#8
I don't care about it but there are many that do and these two quotes will drive a certain groups rage meter up.

"These are people who are uneducated—they don't understand that this is a plausible scenario, and listen: this is a game," he added. "And today gaming is gender-diverse, like it hasn't been before. There are a lot of female people who want to play, and male players who want to play as a badass [woman]."

"the developers at DICE wanted to include women in the game, which it has since stated isn't so much concerned with authenticity as it is immersion, inclusiveness, and creating its take on World War II."

Like i said,im tapping out of the SJW/Anti SJW wars myself but i know the anti crowd is large and when reading stuff like this will not take it well.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
2 months ago#9
Day one buy. I trust DICE when it comes to Battlefield.
Trump "Who knew being president would be so hard?"

User Info: jairusmonillas

jairusmonillas
2 months ago#10
I don't like EA and their other games but I always liked Battlefield because it's the only fps that truly supports 64 players action. CoD always had lower player count.
PC-Battlenet:JairusMonill#1876 Steam:jairusmonillas PSN:JairusMonillasR3
Currently Playing: NBA 2k18, Fortnite, BF1, MvsCI, GT Sport, GundamVersus, GTA5On,DBFz
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA chief issues challenge to boycott BFV. Challenge accepted.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived