• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Nier Automata 4k and HDR on Xbox one X.

User Info: arjames13

arjames13
6 months ago#1
At least that's what the store page says. I have the game on ps4 and been itching to replay it but I may double dip to play on the X1X and support similar games coming to Xbox.
PSN ID: Fangnfx
Xbox GT: Fangnfx13

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
6 months ago#2
Glad my first experience with the game will be with all DLC and X enhanced.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
6 months ago#3
Digital only, will wait for sale

User Info: arjames13

arjames13
6 months ago#4
abbeldydoo posted...

I never bought any of the dlc on ps4 either and it's 900p on base ps4, so yeah I think I am going to double dip.
PSN ID: Fangnfx
Xbox GT: Fangnfx13

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
6 months ago#5
Too bad only like 10 people care

User Info: Mushdog

Mushdog
6 months ago#6
arjames13 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

I never bought any of the dlc on ps4 either and it's 900p on base ps4, so yeah I think I am going to double dip.

Yeah, me too. Any idea on price?
The best defense is a good offense.

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
6 months ago#7
Mushdog posted...
arjames13 posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

Yeah, me too. Any idea on price?

Its up for 50 dollars now.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: GalvatronType_R

GalvatronType_R
6 months ago#8
I'll double dip but wait for a sale. I played it and love it on that other console and I'll play it again in 4K HDR on the X. But not for full price.
"Knowing what we know, we can't figure out how the GT-R goes around the Nurburgring so fast." - Lucca Torre, Scuderia Ferrari

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
6 months ago#9
I'm half way worried what it'll be like for you guys who don't own X. I have it on PS4 and there are some frame drop now and again. And isnt it sub 1080p on base PS4? I cant remember.

I only got the first ending though. Its hard to motivate myself to play with my PS4 sometimes so ill for sure get the Xbox version and finally play the rest of the game.

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
6 months ago#10
Raiden243 posted...
Too bad only like 10 people care

Not according to Playstation fans when it launched but you know how that goes
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Nier Automata 4k and HDR on Xbox one X.
  • Topic Archived