• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Those with ESO

User Info: MaxP188

MaxP188
5 months ago#1
So on the store they have ESO online for $10 and the upgrade to summerset for $26. I do have to spend $36 total for all 3 or can I just do the summerset for 26? I was reading the comments and it sounded like they stiff you on morrowind on both versions. I'm confused or the comments I'm reading are from users that seem to not like the game. Which is it because this seems fun

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
5 months ago#2
ESO is trash.
You'll either need to buy the base game or get it free through GamePass. After that you can buy expansions individually through the Microsoft store or the in-game store with crowns.

I suggest playing the base game for free if you really want to try it and see if you even like it to spend more money on it.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
5 months ago#3
MaxP188 posted...
So on the store they have ESO online for $10 and the upgrade to summerset for $26. I do have to spend $36 total for all 3 or can I just do the summerset for 26? I was reading the comments and it sounded like they stiff you on morrowind on both versions. I'm confused or the comments I'm reading are from users that seem to not like the game. Which is it because this seems fun

You could have had Morrowind included with the Summerset package (for free) if you had preordered. Sorry, but it’s obviously too late now. That was a nice deal and perk.

And yeah, the Elder Scrolls Online is the best MMORPG in gaming right now (in my opinion). There’s an incredible amount of content to sink your teeth into, and the various regions to explore is quite simply marvelous. There is a hell of a lot of game for your money.

Good luck, hope to see you out there!

Mordenkainen
5 months ago#4
https://youtu.be/7fX_9HG1veE

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
5 months ago#5
Eso is indeed trash
Play Slow Die Ignorant

Mordenkainen
5 months ago#6
EnemyWithin88 posted...
Eso is indeed trash

That’s the kind of overwhelming eloquence and thought provoking insight people look for.

Brevity is so adorable.

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
5 months ago#7
I only own the base game(haven't played in quite a while) but I enjoyed it. If you go in expecting Skyrim online you'll be disappointed(it's an mmo).
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!

User Info: Gaming4dummies

Gaming4dummies
5 months ago#8
For me, ESO is better than Final Fantasy 14.

I think it's got a ton of content and is one of the better MMO's on console at this time.
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

User Info: redditon4chan

redditon4chan
5 months ago#9
Is this one of those games where you can only have one name per server or whatever?

So all the generic decent sounding names are already taken and you pretty much have to play as HammerSlammerrrrr or some crap.
10-9-8-7-triple 6-5-forked tongue. NN/PSN/XBL - redditon4chan

User Info: CommonSense

CommonSense
5 months ago#10
EnemyWithin88 posted...
Eso is indeed trash

input from a 12 year old.... so helpful
"Not going to read through this whole thread" - Gamefaqs Moderator Pitaya
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Those with ESO
  • Topic Archived