How do you feel about SoD2 reviews?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you feel about SoD2 reviews?

User Info: LittleCrispy

LittleCrispy
5 months ago#1
How do you feel about SoD2 reviews? - Results (55 votes)
I'm happy it reviewed poorly.
30.91% (17 votes)
Who cares? I actually own the game and enjoy it.
69.09% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Cast your votes!
nes, every gameboy, snes, genesis, n64, ps1, saturn, dreamcast, ps2, gamecube, xbox, xbox 360, ps3, xbox one, ps4, pc, and 3ds owner.

User Info: oldgamingfan

oldgamingfan
5 months ago#2
The critics were dead wrong I've been playing state of decay 2 since launch and I love it I've encountered no bugs or glitches and no frame rate issues the game is just a fun game to play and a great zombie survival game state of decay 2 is definitely my personal game of the year I'll never listen to the critics again after they unfairly reviewed this great game
My current top 5 RPGs Mass effect 2 skies of arcadia legends Fire emblem GBA Dragon age inquisition Mass effect Andromeda

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
5 months ago#3
I don’t really pay attention to them. Games don’t need to have near perfect review scores for me to enjoy them. If I thought like that, I would’ve missed out on some really fun games over the years.

SoD2 is a zombie survival game and it does it quite well.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
5 months ago#4
Great game and very addicting. I've come across some pretty rough glitches (Mini map disappearing, unable to access inventory screen/menus, camera not moving when in vehicle, invisible doors, and so on) but it hasn't hindered my enjoyment of the game one bit. The pros (gameplay) outweigh the cons (glitches).

Chances are If you loved the first then you'll love this one as well.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
5 months ago#5
68/100 is definitely low. It's easily an 8-8.5/10

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
5 months ago#6
Terrible choices you have there.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
5 months ago#7
I’m a little crispy about it.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
5 months ago#8
Beasthunt posted...
Terrible choices you have there.

This. I don't own it (Game Pass) but think it's pretty good. It's better than the first one was even with all the bugs.
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg - RIP Holden

User Info: ssgoku831

ssgoku831
5 months ago#9
Don't own it but don't care about the reviews.

User Info: Stratoz

Stratoz
5 months ago#10
oldgamingfan posted...
The critics were dead wrong I've been playing state of decay 2 since launch and I love it I've encountered no bugs or glitches and no frame rate issues the game is just a fun game to play and a great zombie survival game state of decay 2 is definitely my personal game of the year I'll never listen to the critics again after they unfairly reviewed this great game

oldgamingfan also said...
My current top 5 RPGs Mass effect 2 skies of arcadia legends Fire emblem GBA Dragon age inquisition Mass effect Andromeda

It makes sense why you would like this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How do you feel about SoD2 reviews?
  • Topic Archived