What's the longest you have ever gone without buying a game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's the longest you have ever gone without buying a game

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
5 months ago#1
What is the longest amount of time you have gone without buying a single game be it physical or digital?

User Info: Eli99999

Eli99999
5 months ago#2
From when I was old enough to actually buy my own games??

I think it was when I was in college, I probably went 8 months because it was the final year and with the school work and working part time I had no time to myself...I think I bought a game around August, shortly before the new semester started so I didn't get to play it much, I played that over the holidays so I didn't buy anything again until finals the following spring. After my last exam I went straight to the store and picked up a new game, then sat on my ass for a whole week and did nothing buy play. It was great.
I'm glad the Xbox One has such a lackluster first party lineup. It keeps my favorite game, The MCC active because people have nothing else to play.

User Info: rhklce

rhklce
5 months ago#3
If there’s something I’m interested in, I buy it. So it kinda depends on what’s about to be released. So.. maybe a few weeks?

User Info: Danimus

Danimus
5 months ago#4
About three months for me, there was nothing that peaked my interest between last December until late March when Far Cry 5 came out.

User Info: fratalien

fratalien
5 months ago#5
Close to a year after I got the first Dark Souls...at first it was that I had to beat it...then...I had to grief everyone that I could.
"My dad owns a dealership!"

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
5 months ago#6
Three years ago, I decided I was going to go from March until Black Friday without buying a game. I made it until mid-October. Some family stuff happened, and I needed something to take my mind off of it, so I bought the Uncharted Collection.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 PM me to get added.
Nintendo ID & PSN: ThePatKelly, XBL: The Pat Kelly

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
5 months ago#7
About a year
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's the longest you have ever gone without buying a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived