State Of Decay 2 Frame Rate Test Reveals Bad Fame Pacing On Xbox One And X1X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. State Of Decay 2 Frame Rate Test Reveals Bad Fame Pacing On Xbox One And X1X

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
5 months ago#1
https://segmentnext.com/2018/05/24/state-of-decay-2-frame-rate-test/ e:ra
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
5 months ago#2
Quincy we both created an account around the same time and I don’t remember you posting such negative crap about the original Xbox or 360 all the time. What happened to you man?

Streets of rage remake is hands down the greatest game ever made..GT: crazydaygo

User Info: RetroGamerX

RetroGamerX
5 months ago#3
Whats FAME pacing?

A topic title thats as much of a fail as TC lmao
Sold my PS4 for the almighty 'X'
"Xbox One X is the console for your 4K screen" source: Digital Foundry

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
4 months ago#4
Reported for spamming clickbait
First troll to reach 10 million alts wins.

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
4 months ago#5
superwesker posted...
Quincy we both created an account around the same time and I don’t remember you posting such negative crap about the original Xbox or 360 all the time. What happened to you man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWk6JcheLMU
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
4 months ago#6
This game is a mess. No wonder the scores are so bad. Thanks for the link.

User Info: bojangles22

bojangles22
4 months ago#7
FAME pacing issues qquimpschyie? Don't think that will ever be a problem for you. Hard to get famous in a basement.
We were not the first sentient beings on this planet.

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
4 months ago#8
bojangles22 posted...
FAME pacing issues qquimpschyie? Don't think that will ever be a problem for you. Hard to get famous in a basement.

Yet everyone here knows him and can't stay away from his topics...

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
4 months ago#9
superwesker posted...

Interesting. So when the Xbox & 360 were looked upon as great consoles, Quince didn’t post negative things about them.

But now that the general gaming community dislikes the Xbox One, all he posts is negative things about it.

I can’t for the life of me figure this out. Hmmm.

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
4 months ago#10
HornedLion posted...
superwesker posted...

Interesting. So when the Xbox & 360 were looked upon as great consoles, Quince didn’t post negative things about them.

But now that the general gaming community dislikes the Xbox One, all he posts is negative things about it.

I can’t for the life of me figure this out. Hmmm.

Indeed

Streets of rage remake is hands down the greatest game ever made..GT: crazydaygo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. State Of Decay 2 Frame Rate Test Reveals Bad Fame Pacing On Xbox One And X1X

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived