I'm confused, when does State of Decay 2 become a "bad" game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm confused, when does State of Decay 2 become a "bad" game?

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
5 months ago#1
Went in to my first session not expecting to play it very long and before I knew it I had been playing for 5 hours. Despite a couple hiccups here and there, I was having a great time with it and didn’t want to stop playing tbh. Pretty bad game, I guess?

User Info: Mr_Killstreak

Mr_Killstreak
5 months ago#2
Cool story

User Info: ThisIsMyUsernam

ThisIsMyUsernam
5 months ago#3
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0IsIZw8doJm3ysRq/giphy.gif
CokroachCharlie once said...
"Hey. We gotta get this topic large enough to break Gamefaqs." Too bad it never happened...

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
5 months ago#4
It doesn't. It gets better.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
5 months ago#5
You always judge things through your own actions. Everyone likes different things. I for one can't stand racing games. Doesn't mean they are bad just not my thing. And that's the problem with reviewers. Reviewers like what they like and don't like what they don't like. Never take the opinion of someone else because you may not share the same enjoyments as them.

Also another thing to note is that people who like games are usually playing them when they first come out that's why it seems like "everyone" hates them when you come to forums. The people who hate them aren't playing them so they have time to get on forums. The people who like them aren't sitting around on forums because they have a new game that jsut came out that's taking their attention.

User Info: setsunahq

setsunahq
5 months ago#6
it is a bad game

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
5 months ago#7
Review culture is killing gaming. So many people just get told what they can and can’t buy now.

User Info: Skruiss

Skruiss
5 months ago#8
Zombody2 posted...
Review culture is killing gaming. So many people just get told what they can and can’t buy now.

This. Times a million. Hence why sales dont mean anything to me either.

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
5 months ago#9
Great game indeed

User Info: ssgoku831

ssgoku831
5 months ago#10
I didn't play the first one. Is this one better to jump into if I never played it before?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm confused, when does State of Decay 2 become a "bad" game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived