XBox Elite Controller 2.0?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBox Elite Controller 2.0?

User Info: HornedLion

HornedLion
3 months ago#1
Any new news on when this is coming out?

Can’t wait to see and feel the improvements.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
3 months ago#2
Is this a rumor or something legitimate?

I personally never got used to the paddles but the longer sticks were nice.
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
3 months ago#3
I hope it's a bit cheaper, I don't think I'd pay that again considering I already have an Elite but I'd pay 80-90 if it looks decent. Don't think there's any info at all yet TC.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.

HornedLion
3 months ago#4
robert_rangersu posted...
I hope it's a bit cheaper, I don't think I'd pay that again considering I already have an Elite but I'd pay 80-90 if it looks decent. Don't think there's any info at all yet TC.

I just brought my second Elite like 3 months ago. If the product is good I don’t mind shelling out some extra cash.

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
3 months ago#5
HornedLion posted...

I just brought my second Elite like 3 months ago. If the product is good I don’t mind shelling out some extra cash.

I only need one though so it has to be a LOT better or a bit cheaper to interest me.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.

HornedLion
3 months ago#6
HornedLion posted...

I only need one though so it has to be a LOT better or a bit cheaper to interest me.

I only need one, too. The problem was that the rubber was coming off, but that’s not gonna make me buy a new one. But then the paddles felt less stiff and then my Right bumper f***ed up.

So that’s why I got a new one. Up until then it was amazing. This time I purchased it at Best Buy for the Protection Plan.

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
2 months ago#7
Will be revealed at e3, along with a price drop for the V1.
atpRtsd
LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN!

HornedLion
2 months ago#8
Landonio posted...

Oh wow... This may be the first MS E3 I will be looking forward to since before 2013.

User Info: Resident Weevil

Resident Weevil
2 months ago#9
Landonio posted...

Proof?
The black wind howls... One among you will shortly perish

HornedLion
2 months ago#10
Resident Weevil posted...
Landonio posted...

Proof?

It’s been talked about and rumored for a while now. I can see them announcing it officially at E3. Possibly even released soon after too.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBox Elite Controller 2.0?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived