• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Playing Halo Wars on Windows 10 at work. How do I adjust the window so it's not

User Info: NakedSnake1986

NakedSnake1986
6 months ago#1
taking up full screen? I can only minimize the window. Need to be prepared if someone walks in.

Didn't know my gamepass extended to windows 10 games. SOD2 won't run but halo wars definitive edition does.
https://i.imgur.com/1076HTU.gif

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
6 months ago#2
Just wondering but what kind of job do you do where you can play videogames at work?
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: sillyrascal

sillyrascal
6 months ago#3
Vivi0198 posted...
Just wondering but what kind of job do you do where you can play videogames at work?

Video game reviewer
PSN:bcukIMPERIUM
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-16559385043077_2086_9339952

User Info: VapidStarStruck

VapidStarStruck
6 months ago#4
Wrong board.
Please refrain from calling someone stupid, it's insulting which means it's flaming.
Didn't know a topic was "someone" - Thanks Citizen's United!

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
6 months ago#5
Vivi0198 posted...

anyone with a computer lol hes clearly not allowed why he needs the screen smaller to hide it

killaSeason007
6 months ago#6
NakedSnake1986 posted...
taking up full screen? I can only minimize the window. Need to be prepared if someone walks in.

Didn't know my gamepass extended to windows 10 games. SOD2 won't run but halo wars definitive edition does.

people get salty when you bring up anything pc on here man it triggers folks pretty easily

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
6 months ago#7
killaSeason007 posted...
Vivi0198 posted...

anyone with a computer lol hes clearly not allowed why he needs the screen smaller to hide it

I have two monitors at work. When it's slower, I could definitely get away with playing at work if I wanted to. Instead, I just mess around on GameFAQs. It's the sound that would get me caught and I hate playing games without sound.

User Info: PoisonShroomz

PoisonShroomz
6 months ago#8
AWarAmp84 posted...
I have two monitors at work. When it's slower, I could definitely get away with playing at work if I wanted to. Instead, I just mess around on GameFAQs. It's the sound that would get me caught and I hate playing games without sound.

Same here. I play lots of emulated games on my work computer and minimize once someone walks in.
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.

User Info: Vivi0198

Vivi0198
6 months ago#9
sillyrascal posted...
Vivi0198 posted...

Video game reviewer

Not a job.
If you believe in Vivi0198 and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

killaSeason007
6 months ago#10
Vivi0198 posted...
sillyrascal posted...
Vivi0198 posted...

Video game reviewer

Not a job.

yes it is. moving on
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Playing Halo Wars on Windows 10 at work. How do I adjust the window so it's not
  • Topic Archived