Battlefront 2 is ALMOST a great game now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefront 2 is ALMOST a great game now

User Info: IamRevan24

IamRevan24
1 month ago#11
I spent zero dollars on the loot crates and still dominated online. They were so over played by the EA haters it was really pathetic. The game was and still is crazy fun.
Make Love, Not Walls
Dokkan Battle GLB: 3182186564: http://mmprr.blogspot.com/?m=1

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#12
Doubtful
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: oldgamingfan

oldgamingfan
1 month ago#13
Despite all the hate I've always liked battlefront 2 especially the campaign I've had no problems with winning in multiplayer and I never bought any micro transactions plus the micro transactions are gone and the ones coming back are purely cosmetic the game was never pay 2 win in the first place but now the micro transaction problem that everyone hates is fixed and people still hate the game look i despise pay 2 win games and I despise micro transactions in pay 2 win games but battlefront 2 is not a pay 2 win game
My current top 5 RPGs Mass effect 2 skies of arcadia legends Fire emblem GBA Dragon age inquisition Mass effect Andromeda

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 month ago#14
Battlefront II ha always been a great game, glad we have it on BC now.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#15
agentspoon posted...
Battlefront II ha always been a great game, glad we have it on BC now.
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Battlefront 2 is ALMOST a great game now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived