Is xbox live gold worth it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is xbox live gold worth it?

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 weeks ago#11
Of course. It pays for itself.
atpRtsd
LOOK HERE, LOOK LISTEN!

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 weeks ago#12
Xbox Live is worth every single cent. Just this month alone is worth the entire year's subscription.

By the way, anyone know of any good deals for 12 months of Live for real cheap? Mine ends in July.

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
4 weeks ago#13
I couldn’t imagine owning an Xbox without it.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 weeks ago#14
Hucast9 posted...
Xbox Live is worth every single cent. Just this month alone is worth the entire year's subscription.

By the way, anyone know of any good deals for 12 months of Live for real cheap? Mine ends in July.

The cheapest I've seen in the last two years or so is the year for $40 offered on the dashboard about a week before your subscription is due to expire (you have to have auto-renew turned off).

Other than that, $47 from CDkeys is the cheapest I've seen in that same timeframe.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
4 weeks ago#15
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
Hucast9 posted...

The cheapest I've seen in the last two years or so is the year for $40 offered on the dashboard about a week before your subscription is due to expire (you have to have auto-renew turned off).

Other than that, $47 from CDkeys is the cheapest I've seen in that same timeframe.

thanks for the heads up

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 weeks ago#16
Yes
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 weeks ago#17
Hucast9 posted...
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
Hucast9 posted...

thanks for the heads up

I've bought my last 2 years from CDkeys. They seem to be going up every year. It was $40 the $45 and he said it's $47. Jeesh.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: IronLung

IronLung
4 weeks ago#18
Yes
Xbox One X and PS4 PRO
Now Playing: MHW, God Of War, Red Dead Redemption, Doom

User Info: RyWx

RyWx
4 weeks ago#19
Gotta have games first. I only turn on my X1 about once every 4 months, and even with GWG, I'd just be collecting games I already own or games I didn't want to begin with. Most of what they offer is crap. Be wary of everyone saying yes and look at the service itself. Look at your gaming habits, what you own, where you play the most, etc. There's absolutely no need to sub to more than one service.
Mention me if you like, I don't check it. I rarely revisit a topic. You're wasting your time.

User Info: SuperSuikoden

SuperSuikoden
4 weeks ago#20
redline65 posted...
I get it just for the free games. You can usually find it on sale for $45-ish.
Your signature is automatically appended to the bottom of every post you make.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is xbox live gold worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived