What BC game are you currently playing or replaying? How does it hold up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What BC game are you currently playing or replaying? How does it hold up?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 months ago#11
Red Faction 2 - looks great on the X and has up really well other than the control scheme.
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: Eli99999

Eli99999
3 months ago#12
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
Assassin's Creed for the first time.

Just bought it last week during the sale, finally bit on it, considering all the titles I've gotten through GwG and getting Unity for less than $3 from CDkeys, figured it best to start the series from the beginning.

First game can be extremely repetitive. So if you can't force yourself to finish it, move on to the second game which is probably the best in the series even today. And if you can get through the first game, then you're in for a huge surprise in the second game as it builds on the first game and makes everything so much better.

Not sure if there is a series that jumps in quality so drastically as AC1 > AC2.
I'm glad the Xbox One has such a lackluster first party lineup. It keeps my favorite game, The MCC active because people have nothing else to play.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
3 months ago#13
I usually have 2 from each gen in my pins with maybe 10 games I've played with bc that don't hold up too great
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
3 months ago#14
Burnout and Vanquish.

Both are as good as the first time I played them.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
3 months ago#15
I just finished a replay of Dead Space 1 yesterday on Xbox One backwards compatibility. Dead Space is now 10 years old. It's absolutely amazing how good the game still looks.

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
3 months ago#16
Playing Silent Hill Downpour. The sequences where you have to wiggle the joystick like mad are so freaking annoying. Also just bought but haven't started Deadly Premonition and Alan Wake (via the Quantum Break disc).

User Info: rdrake05

rdrake05
3 months ago#17
Doom 3 bfg and not well compared to new DOOM
"Wicked on all counts"

User Info: ji-high

ji-high
3 months ago#18
Vanquish. Still the best TPS ever made

User Info: Otterz4Life

Otterz4Life
3 months ago#19
Panzer Dragoon Orta

Still looks better than some 360 games.
GT: Otterz4LIFE

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
3 months ago#20
Just finished Stacking the other day. It was a nice little puzzle game & change of pace. It was enjoyable. Currently playing on SR2(1st ever play through), only like 4% done. It's great so far.
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What BC game are you currently playing or replaying? How does it hold up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived