What BC game are you currently playing or replaying? How does it hold up?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What BC game are you currently playing or replaying? How does it hold up?

User Info: Eli99999

Eli99999
5 months ago#1
Replaying Mass Effect 3. Glad the servers are still populated enough to play some co-op. The game is just as great as I remember it being, for the most part at least. The controls are stiff and dated and not being able to holster my weapon makes me feel like Shep is a paranoid cop, lol. Would love for them to remake the original trilogy with the movement and controls of Andromeda.

How about you, what are you replaying, or are you playing something old for the first time? Are you enjoying it? How does it compare to newer games.
I'm glad the Xbox One has such a lackluster first party lineup. It keeps my favorite game, The MCC active because people have nothing else to play.

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
5 months ago#2
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

I'm loving the game, but whenever there is a story cutscene, it totally messes with the pacing of the game. It's usually the characters yelling at each other, waxing poetic about murder and stuff, and then you get into a giant battle of murdering each other until one person is more murdered than the other.

It's like playing an anime, which is fine I guess. It's a lot of fun, just weirdly paced.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5371-8850 PM me to get added.
Nintendo ID & PSN: ThePatKelly, XBL: The Pat Kelly

User Info: Yuri_LowelI

Yuri_LowelI
5 months ago#3
Ninja Gaiden BLack

And it's still one of the best action games of all time.
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif

User Info: OC_NightHawk

OC_NightHawk
5 months ago#4
I'm replaying Dragon Age 2. When I'm done with that I think I am going to try State of Decay 2 and then go replay the Mass Effect Trilogy.

I too am game for a full remaster or another Trilogy of Mass Effect that has the same feel as the first Trilogy.

User Info: TrickyPony

TrickyPony
5 months ago#5
I frequently pop back to Gears 3 to play Horde. Holds up fine.
This topic is taking the word s*** bucket to a whole 'nother level!!!!
-Sasquatch8080

User Info: div85

div85
5 months ago#6
Fight Night Champion

Fantastic

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
5 months ago#7
Red Faction Armageddon seeing I cant play Guerilla until the Re-Mars-Tered edition comes out.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
5 months ago#8
Assassin's Creed for the first time.

Just bought it last week during the sale, finally bit on it, considering all the titles I've gotten through GwG and getting Unity for less than $3 from CDkeys, figured it best to start the series from the beginning.

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
5 months ago#9
Gears of War 3 and was playing Dead Space 2 until my friend overwrote my save... '-'
Going to start Vanquish tomorrow.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
5 months ago#10
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
Assassin's Creed for the first time.

Just bought it last week during the sale, finally bit on it, considering all the titles I've gotten through GwG and getting Unity for less than $3 from CDkeys, figured it best to start the series from the beginning.

Good luck.
The first one doesn't hold your hand like the rest.
Great game.
GamerTag: Major Sousa
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What BC game are you currently playing or replaying? How does it hold up?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived