Any reason to get Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 if I already have the first one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any reason to get Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 if I already have the first one?

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
1 month ago#1
With the deluxe edition on sale for $30 this seems like a good time to go for it. I’m just a little worried about it feeling like more of the same of the first game. Which wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing as I did enjoy the first game a lot. I guess I’m just wondering if there’s enough different to make this one stand out on its own. From what I can tell, the game sorta seems like it’s bigger with even more characters. Though I know the X-Men and Fantastic Four aren’t in this one but I imagine some of the other new characters might make up for it? Either way, I’ve been kinda itching for a new Marvel game after seeing IW so this game seems like it’s the best option out there.

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
1 month ago#2
I went ahead & picked it up(had $30 from ms rewards). So far it's more of the same but if you like the lego games & are a marvel fan I'd say go for it.
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any reason to get Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 if I already have the first one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived