State of Decay 2 is going to go down as yet ANOTHER Xbox let down critically

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. State of Decay 2 is going to go down as yet ANOTHER Xbox let down critically

User Info: PLCD

PLCD
1 week ago#1
With all the jank, poorly executed multi player, and just overall lack of polish/sheen I think we can expect 6-7's and dismissive remarks about more mediocrity. I thought this game may break the funk but seeing it in action and streamers reactions, I think its just going to fall into line with the other games. With Crackdown 3 looking to do the same, this is going to another year where the media scoffs at the xbox and the fanboys follow suit. Get ready for the hate/trolls.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
1 week ago#2
Eh... it's probably not going to be quite the improvement I hoped for, but I'll take more of the same.
A nerd's eyes are black, black like a doll's eyes...

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
1 week ago#3
Did you really need to make a new topic about this game?
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: FaytlessHearts

FaytlessHearts
1 week ago#4
Honestly, as long as it's better than that trash s*** tier game uncharted 4, I feel like it'll do fairly well. And I haven't even played sod.
Lel

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
1 week ago#5
Cool. Just bought the ultimate edition

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
1 week ago#6
Why do you care so much about what other people think about this or any other game?
First troll to reach 10 million alts wins.

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
1 week ago#7
I'm going to play and love the game, like I did the first, without caring what other people think. The media and this review culture have gone way too far this gen. No one forms their own opinion, hell I don't think half the people who come here and bash games have even played them.

The mob rules I suppose, but I'm going to enjoy what I enjoy and not need to be told what I can or can't.
Eh.. As long as it is at least somewhat of an improvement on the first game, I’ll enjoy it. Speaking of which, I just got my code for the first game if anybody wants it. I already have it. First come first serve.

Thank you for purchasing State of Decay: Ultimate Edition. Here is your code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition on Xbox One: JKXWR-XWQ2T-3GJR3-9C46X-K4RDZ. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode.

Enjoy!
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
1 week ago#9
@Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
Eh.. As long as it is at least somewhat of an improvement on the first game, I’ll enjoy it. Speaking of which, I just got my code for the first game if anybody wants it. I already have it. First come first serve.

Thank you for purchasing State of Decay: Ultimate Edition. Here is your code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition on Xbox One: JKXWR-XWQ2T-3GJR3-9C46X-K4RDZ. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode.

Enjoy!

I hadn't played the first game yet so I snagged it. I'm sure either me or my fiance will enjoy it. Thanks for the code!
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.
I just preordered it a couple days ago.
"These violent delights have violent ends." https://imgur.com/T6YyCVX PSN: reidy16982 Other PSN: Da3boys-RDB XGT: yoshio1998
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. State of Decay 2 is going to go down as yet ANOTHER Xbox let down critically

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.