I know this has been asked alot but how is Just Cause 3 XL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I know this has been asked alot but how is Just Cause 3 XL?

User Info: djmetal777

djmetal777
1 month ago#1
Its only 9 bucks for gold users on this weeks sale and i'm getting around that much from xbox live rewards. I hear it has alot of framerate issues even on the xbox one x...i own the one S btw. But i also hear its packed with content.
PSN ID- djx1100/ 3DS FC:3068-0095-9026 Steam ID: Djx1100

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
1 month ago#2
If you know it's asked a lot why not look through those threads? https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/76590526

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/76592990
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#3
For a complete edition, I thought $9 was a bargain so I decided to get it.

User Info: hulkhogan1

hulkhogan1
1 month ago#4
FireDrakeZ posted...
For a complete edition, I thought $9 was a bargain so I decided to get it.

Agreed, you’re definitely getting a lot of bang for your buck at that price. TC I highly recommend getting it. It’s true it might not always run perfect but IMO it’s easy to overlook it with all of the fun there is to be had. The game is a blast and can keep you entertained for a while. Absolutely buy it for that price while you can!

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
1 month ago#5
I didn't enjoy it much but it's worth a look for that price.
And I'll face no shame. Cause tonight's the night I die for our name

User Info: eston

eston
1 month ago#6
I thought it was a lot of fun, and found the framerate issues to be a little overstated. The most I ever got was 3-4 seconds of Max Payne slo-mo every once in awhile (not even every time I played) and it was not game-breaking.

If you liked the second one I would definitely get it
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8kjZU.jpg

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
1 month ago#7
From what I've seen the framerate issues are no worse than Just Cause 2 and under the same circumstances: When there is a ton of action on screen.

I wanna buy it but I never pull the trigger. I'm thinking about buying it now but with SoD 2 coming out soon and the Sega Master System collection coming out soon after that I just don't know when I'd fit it in to play. There is no multiplayer so I'm not risking anything by continuing to wait. I think I got Just Cause 2 on sale for like $4 on my PS3 several years ago, eventually I will get JC3, as well.
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#8
Definitely get the XL edition. The DLC adds so much more fun and travel ability.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
1 month ago#9
It's super good,

Upgrade structure isn't as good as JC2. You have to do challenges rather than collectibles, like in JC2. I found this made me explore far less because you didn't need to get collectibles everywhere.

Visually it looks really nice. Like super nice.

And as others have said, the DLC adds some exiting ways to travel. (Jetpack wingsuit). I still haven't got this though, haven't played in yonks. Every time this is brought up i want to go backto the game but have other stuff to play now.
Necrogeddon.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#10
Overburdened posted...
It's super good,

Upgrade structure isn't as good as JC2. You have to do challenges rather than collectibles, like in JC2. I found this made me explore far less because you didn't need to get collectibles everywhere.

Visually it looks really nice. Like super nice.

And as others have said, the DLC adds some exiting ways to travel. (Jetpack wingsuit). I still haven't got this though, haven't played in yonks. Every time this is brought up i want to go backto the game but have other stuff to play now.
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I know this has been asked alot but how is Just Cause 3 XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived