Most tedious game you have ever played?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Most tedious game you have ever played?

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
1 month ago#11
NavyVet88 posted...
Just_a_loser posted...
Dead Island for me. The game is just one long fetch quest. The zombies always spawn in the same locations, the characters were boring, and the game was just a drag.

+1 entirely. I feel like this game was trying to be a serious version of dead rising

+57555
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: ryanrolain

ryanrolain
1 month ago#12
recently mafia 3 and mad max. Though halo always comes to mind in as getting half way through and then running back through the same levels in reverse was a real drag

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
1 month ago#13
It has to be either a visual novel or a walking simulator for me. Layers of Fear comes to mind, but Steins; Gate is vying for the prize too (it took 27 hours for it to become interesting only for me to click save instead of send and getting an ending at the midway point).
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
1 month ago#14
Dragon Age Origins, it bored me to tears.
PLAYING - God of War (PS4), Far Cry 5 (PS4), Disgaea 5 (PS4)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
1 month ago#15
Risen 2, I loved the pirate theme and as an idea it was good but that game sucked in execution
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
1 month ago#16
I've played tons of tedious games... Most of the time I sort of expect it, but Ni no Kuni 2 really threw me off guard with how s***ty it was in this regard. It had a story as basic as possible while still having one, shallow characters that don't matter, dull/easy gameplay, and tons of boring grinding and waiting for gold to accumulate like some damn F2P garbage......
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
1 month ago#17
Also so far MGS V... played an hour so far and spent 10 of my 15mins of actual gameplay crawling on da floor
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!

User Info: Purple_Cheetah

Purple_Cheetah
1 month ago#18
Forza motorsport series.... If you ever try to finish every single event.

I'm sure it's fine if you do an event then step away for a bit before returning, but it was either fm3 or 4 where I decided I had to 100% it. I don't know if I ever did it, but I cannot count the number of 3-6 lap races I've run on dinky lil track layouts at around 5-10 minutes a race.

Sounds fine, till you look at how many there are. I don't know how 7 is and I skipped 5, but I tried it with 6 again and made ok progress before running into a "what the hell am I doing" block.

I came so close on 3, 4, and 6 only to give up at the end. All so I could get a dumb 50 or 100gs achievement that I never got. Brilliant

User Info: twinstarnumber1

twinstarnumber1
1 month ago#19
Most recently? Halo 5, that game was awfully tedious and boring.
PSN: mydarkstar, XBL: mydarkstar Steam: mydarkstar Switch: SW-6065-1920-3816

User Info: rafa0506

rafa0506
1 month ago#20
The darkest dungeon.
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Most tedious game you have ever played?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived