• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is halo reach and odst apart of the mcc?

User Info: berserkguts666

berserkguts666
2 years ago#1
Also how is the online for each game still active. Mainly wanting to play team slayer.
Thanks for any responses.
lToxicAvengerl

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
2 years ago#2
Yes they're both seperate. Halo ODST can be purchased for $5, but i'm not sure if you must have the MCC collection to purchase it. They're both great. I didn't like ODST too much when it launched mainly due to the New Mombasa levels, but when I played the remaster I started to like it. There is much less grain filter on the ODST remaster, which is a major plus.

Halo Reach has an absolute must have Halo campaign. It was very well done with great graphics and gameplay. Definitely get both games.

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
2 years ago#3
Um since when was reach part of it?
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
2 years ago#4
ODST didn't have its own multiplayer and Reach isn't part of the MCC.

User Info: Rand_Aybara

Rand_Aybara
2 years ago#5
spikethedevil posted...
Um since when was reach part of it?

It isn't.

spikethedevil
2 years ago#6
Didn't think it was.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
2 years ago#7
Hucast9 posted...
I didn't like ODST too much when it launched mainly due to the New Mombasa levels

So 90% of the game?

Rand_Aybara posted...

Did they not bring Firefight to the remaster? (or whatever they called the Horde mode)
XBL / PSN / Steam / NNID: BahamutBBob
3DS: 2320 - 6245 - 8788

User Info: DarkReign2022

DarkReign2022
2 years ago#8
MCC included 1, 2, 3, and 4. For an additional $5, you can purchase ODST as well. The first 4 games came complete with Campaign, multiplayer, Spartan Ops, and even the upgraded graphics and features found in H1 and H2. All PC exclusive maps for H1 and H2 were also included along with every map pack for H2, H3, and H4 and a separate online mode specially designed for Halo 2 Anniversary featured remakes of 7 Halo 2 maps on the new engine. ODST included the campaign, but not Firefight.

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
2 years ago#9
Hucast9 posted...
Yes they're both seperate. Halo ODST can be purchased for $5, but i'm not sure if you must have the MCC collection to purchase it

ODST is DLC for MCC, you can buy it, but you arent going to be able to play it without MCC.

spikethedevil
2 years ago#10
BahamutBBob posted...
Hucast9 posted...
I didn't like ODST too much when it launched mainly due to the New Mombasa levels

So 90% of the game?

Rand_Aybara posted...

Did they not bring Firefight to the remaster? (or whatever they called the Horde mode)

No firefight but they are thinking of patchimg it in.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is halo reach and odst apart of the mcc?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A