Are you interested in black ops 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you interested in black ops 4?

User Info: Smallville

Smallville
6 months ago#1
Are you? If you didn't know it's the new cod for this yr. Haven't they come out with a new cod for 7 straight yrs or something like that? - Results (168 votes)
yes interested
10.71% (18 votes)
no
70.83% (119 votes)
not sure, don't know yet
18.45% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
.....idk, do you think it's true that x1 owners on avg. are more into cod than ps4 owners? i've heard this before
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
6 months ago#2
Not even a little bit
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
6 months ago#3
Day one buy. I've been playing BO3 for almost 3 years now waiting for a worthy successor. I skipped Infinite Warfare and WWII was crap. Treyarch are the best at MP and this one will be another great experience. I'm mostly an RPG guy, but Black Ops is my go to for competitive MP.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: Smallville

Smallville
6 months ago#4
treyarch didn't make ww2? did infinity ward make it?
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
6 months ago#5
Nope. I turned my back on COD after Ghosts. Once R6 Siege came out, I've never felt the need to go back.
Go Leafs Go!

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
6 months ago#6
Smallville posted...
treyarch didn't make ww2? did infinity ward make it?

No, Sledgehammer Games made WW2. They have three developers now.

AWarAmp84 posted...
Nope. I turned my back on COD after Ghosts.

Awww, man I think that game is actually underrated. I was in the minority and liked Ghosts.
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: NavyVet88

NavyVet88
6 months ago#7
I only get time on the weekends to game between work and school. If my wife doesn't have anything planned for us then I can game which is better suited for some quick type mp games. It'll be a day one buy for me as well. I have been playing mwr as of late and while it started off slow, it has gained some momentum with interest for me.
XBL: LuckySwampAzz
Billy Crystal is a warlock!

User Info: robert_rangersu

robert_rangersu
6 months ago#8
No, COD is for teenagers.
PC, Xbox One, PS4 Pro.

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
6 months ago#9
I was my usual level of very passively interested, then all of that little amount of interest went out the window when I heard it may not have a campaign. If it has a campaign I might buy it around the holidays when the price drops or ask for it as a gift, but no campaign would mean no buy.

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
6 months ago#10
I haven't bought a COD game since the original MW.
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you interested in black ops 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived