I have a question on getting a Xbox $10 card with two forms of payment.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a question on getting a Xbox $10 card with two forms of payment.

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
4 weeks ago#1
I was trying to get a game on the Xbox One store, and I wanted to use a visa gift card that had about half of the total cost and then use my normal way to pay to pay the rest. This didn't work as I get an insufficient funds message.
Than I tried to get a Xbox $10 card from Amazon and do the same thing with two different ways to pay, and that didn't work either.
Is there any way right now I can use the amount that left on that gift card and than use another way to pay through another online store, or am I just sh** outta luck on this?
My gaming consoles and PC - PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, WiiU(for Zelda BotW), Alienware Alpha R2.
My 4K UHD TV with HDR10 & Dolby Vision - TCL 55in 55P605.

User Info: helIy

helIy
4 weeks ago#2
you are s*** outta luck on that.

online stores don't typically take two different forms of payment for one transaction.
i have a board
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1448-helly-squad

User Info: Squitchy

Squitchy
4 weeks ago#3
ghstbstr posted...
I was trying to get a game on the Xbox One store, and I wanted to use a visa gift card that had about half of the total cost and then use my normal way to pay to pay the rest. This didn't work as I get an insufficient funds message.
Than I tried to get a Xbox $10 card from Amazon and do the same thing with two different ways to pay, and that didn't work either.
Is there any way right now I can use the amount that left on that gift card and than use another way to pay through another online store, or am I just sh** outta luck on this?

You can add the exact amount that is left on your Visa gift card to your Amazon account and add however much more you need using a different form of payment to get what you want.
May we meet again.

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
4 weeks ago#4
You could buy 2 different codes for what ever dollar amount

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/xbox-gift-card-digital-code/cfq7ttc0k63h/0002
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
4 weeks ago#5
Squitchy posted...
ghstbstr posted...

You can add the exact amount that is left on your Visa gift card to your Amazon account and add however much more you need using a different form of payment to get what you want.

How do I do this?
My gaming consoles and PC - PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, WiiU(for Zelda BotW), Alienware Alpha R2.
My 4K UHD TV with HDR10 & Dolby Vision - TCL 55in 55P605.

User Info: helIy

helIy
4 weeks ago#6
you buy an amazon digital giftcard for the exact amount that's on the card, then send it to yourself.
i have a board
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1448-helly-squad
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have a question on getting a Xbox $10 card with two forms of payment.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived