Xbox one x question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one x question

User Info: Tomanychalupas

Tomanychalupas
1 month ago#1
To those that have one how many problems have you encountered im thinking of buying one soon looks like a great console
Xbox one: tomanychalupas
Ps4: dimsumnutts

User Info: ROBPW1

ROBPW1
1 month ago#2
Zero problems. It is close to perfect.

Tomanychalupas
1 month ago#3
ROBPW1 posted...

Thanks man was hoping to see that i went through 3 xbox 360s was hoping the xbox one x has a better failure rate lol cant wait to play witcher 3 on my 4k tv with hdr gonna be nioce

User Info: stormywaters

stormywaters
1 month ago#4
it's withstood everything I have thrown at it... far cry 5 made that fan ramp up pretty loud a few times but other then that no issues what so ever. I have the Project Scorpio edition.

Tomanychalupas
1 month ago#5
stormywaters posted...
it's withstood everything I have thrown at it... far cry 5 made that fan ramp up pretty loud a few times but other then that no issues what so ever. I have the Project Scorpio edition.

Strange far cry 5 makes my pc loud as hell must be something in the programming lol

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#6
Microsoft offers an 3 year extended warranty that covers accidental coverage as well as hardware defects and failure. If you are worried that such an expensive console like the Xbox One X will break down, you might want to consider adding these.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/complete

Tomanychalupas
1 month ago#7
FireDrakeZ posted...
Microsoft offers an 3 year extended warranty that covers accidental coverage as well as hardware defects and failure. If you are worried that such an expensive console like the Xbox One X will break down, you might want to consider adding these.

Can you buy it from the xboxlive store or is it just through their website i was going to get a warranty from bestbuy

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#8
Tomanychalupas posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...

Can you buy it from the xboxlive store or is it just through their website i was going to get a warranty from bestbuy

I bought mine from the Microsoft retail store since I got mine from an authorized seller on ebay. I had to bring my console and my invoice to the store so they can verify it is brand new and undamaged. You have 45 days after you bought it to be eligible for the warranty.

Tomanychalupas
1 month ago#9
FireDrakeZ posted...
Tomanychalupas posted...
FireDrakeZ posted...

I bought mine from the Microsoft retail store since I got mine from an authorized seller on ebay. I had to bring my console and my invoice to the store so they can verify it is brand new and undamaged. You have 45 days after you bought it to be eligible for the warranty.

Sorry man just one more question how much was the warranty

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
1 month ago#10
ROBPW1 posted...
Xbox One X - The most powerful console in the world. Stay salty.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one x question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived