Ryse 2 Coming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse 2 Coming?

User Info: ChiefStabaHoe

ChiefStabaHoe
3 months ago#71
DvoloS88 posted...
Ryse 2 had a concept, templar knights period. That alone makes it badass...

I wouldn't mind seeing a story about templar knights
Has a experience-based degree in lesbian dance theory
I also identify as a sexual tyranasuarus thank you very much

User Info: DeadCellScorpio

DeadCellScorpio
3 months ago#72
ExempliGratia posted...
I went back to Ryse recently (to achievement whore) and I never knew how fun the combat was. Game was short with too much QTE but the combat was actually fun as s***. I found myself playing a little bit longer than I was supposed to because of it.

The combat really was is fun in that game. If it ever returns all it needs is a tweak here and there and it can go far. Add better enemies and less QTE's (which after the spider man game they will be cool again)
"I can confidently say that graphics matter, because I played through Killzone: Shadow Fall"-Shuhei Yoshida

User Info: quickl

quickl
3 months ago#73
Isn't Crytek working on some PS4 exclusives right now though? I know they were busy doing some VR stuff.
"Bloodborne The MUST play new IP of the generation" Phil Spencer
"God of War Looks like a special launch for the franchise, great job" Phil

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
3 months ago#74
quickl posted...
Isn't Crytek working on some PS4 exclusives right now though? I know they were busy doing some VR stuff.

Does MS own Ryse IP? I have no idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crytek#Latest_projects

Doesn't look like any PS4 exclusives, but indeed a VR game as you mentioned:

Crytek is currently working on two projects: Hunt: Showdown (which is currently in Early Access, and is utilising the fourth generation of the CryEngine), and updates for the previously released free to play game Warface. The company is also working on two virtual reality projects, namely The Climb for the Oculus Rift and Robinson: The Journey for the PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and SteamVR.[29][30] The status of Arena of Fate is unknown after Crytek's restructuring on 20 December 2016, which saw the game's developer Crytek Black Sea get closed down
XBL: xHedon
PSN: Kvally

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
3 months ago#75
The_Hedon posted...
quickl posted...

Does MS own Ryse IP? I have no idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crytek#Latest_projects

Doesn't look like any PS4 exclusives, but indeed a VR game as you mentioned:

Crytek is currently working on two projects: Hunt: Showdown (which is currently in Early Access, and is utilising the fourth generation of the CryEngine), and updates for the previously released free to play game Warface. The company is also working on two virtual reality projects, namely The Climb for the Oculus Rift and Robinson: The Journey for the PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and SteamVR.[29][30] The status of Arena of Fate is unknown after Crytek's restructuring on 20 December 2016, which saw the game's developer Crytek Black Sea get closed down

Warface had/has so much potential, played it on 360...
"Let The Boy Watch"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse 2 Coming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived