• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there PS4 equivalent to Jade Empire? Also is Jade 4K on Xbox?

User Info: CommonSense

CommonSense
7 months ago#51
uptown710 posted...
CommonSense posted...
MetroidFan99999 posted...
CommonSense posted...
uptown710 posted...
So lemme get this straight. TC is touting a game that’s been out for years like it’s new, and doesn’t even realize that it’s running at 4:3?

-swims away-

...did i say it was widescreen? It's 4:3 4K

....also why does this bother you so? Ohhhh I know! Because you're a sony loyalist. : ( poor little fanboys get roughed up by some old games on xbox.... : (

There is no such thing as "4:3 4k". Hell, '4K' is in reference to the near 4000 pixel x-dimension resolution.

The x-dimension of Jade empire isn't even larger than 3000.

no, it's 4k. Trust me.

here's some footage and a nice professional article about the awesome 4K

https://wccftech.com/xbox-one-x-enhanced-jadeempire-conker-panzerdragoon/

there's a nice 4K video

nice try though broski..... .gotta work hard to build up that reassurance when you're on the wrong board, but I feel ya broseph!

Sorry champ. I’ve had the opportunity to play this game in 4K (actual 4K) for quite some time.

You have fun though.

always having fun..... always a winner. Xbox fans winning 24/7
"Not going to read through this whole thread" - Gamefaqs Moderator Pitaya

User Info: MetroidFan99999

MetroidFan99999
7 months ago#52
CommonSense posted...
MetroidFan99999 posted...
CommonSense posted...
uptown710 posted...
So lemme get this straight. TC is touting a game that’s been out for years like it’s new, and doesn’t even realize that it’s running at 4:3?

-swims away-

...did i say it was widescreen? It's 4:3 4K

....also why does this bother you so? Ohhhh I know! Because you're a sony loyalist. : ( poor little fanboys get roughed up by some old games on xbox.... : (

There is no such thing as "4:3 4k". Hell, '4K' is in reference to the near 4000 pixel x-dimension resolution.

The x-dimension of Jade empire isn't even larger than 3000.

no, it's 4k. Trust me.

here's some footage and a nice professional article about the awesome 4K

https://wccftech.com/xbox-one-x-enhanced-jadeempire-conker-panzerdragoon/

there's a nice 4K video

nice try though broski..... .gotta work hard to build up that reassurance when you're on the wrong board, but I feel ya broseph!

Sorry guy, it's 4:3 aspect ratio with black bars on the side. That isn't 4k at all, you are missing about 1k of pixel rendering on the X spectrum, which defeats the entire point of labeling it as 4k...cuz, you know, 4k denotes the X dimension instead of the 'p' resolutions that dictate the Y spectrum of resolutions.

I know how you feel about reassurance, you do it consistently because you are one lonely hombre.

Also, I gotta know, if you are so sure of it being 4k, why are you asking in your original post if it's 4k? It sounds like you have a little bit of self confidence issues if you require reassurance from other people.
Zelda BOTW is the GOAT

User Info: Xbox4ever

Xbox4ever
7 months ago#53
So much butt hurt over someone enjoying an original Xbox game...

Ridiculous.

I remember Jade Empire, when Bioware was actually good.

CommonSense
7 months ago#54
i'm sad to see people angry about games.

User Info: DonVito1990

DonVito1990
7 months ago#55
uncledonnie3 posted...
CommonSense posted...
KinjoTakemura posted...
Your name doesn't fit your posting habits. Why should anyone give a s*** about a 13 year old game?

..this is confusing statement. my friends, family, normal human in life enjoy classics.

i'm guilty of listening to music from 40 years ago or more...... i watch old films...... enjoy food I ate when I was young, and even take walks in the park i've been going to for my entire life. Good times is good times my bro! You're clown flipping mental gymnastics is sad sometimes.... yeah I saw you on the jim show.

Ask more dumb f***ing questions and question your own common sense you try hard troll.

This is all you need to know about him:

http://www.thejimquisition.com/the-best-of-gamefaqs-uncharted-4quantum-break-temper-tantrum/

Always good seeing this.
32,000 Intel Xeon E5-2692 12C with 2.200 GHz 48,000 Xeon Phi 31S1P
1,000 TiB CPU/375 TiB coprocessor 54.9 petaflops

CommonSense
7 months ago#56
DonVito1990 posted...
uncledonnie3 posted...
CommonSense posted...
KinjoTakemura posted...
Your name doesn't fit your posting habits. Why should anyone give a s*** about a 13 year old game?

..this is confusing statement. my friends, family, normal human in life enjoy classics.

i'm guilty of listening to music from 40 years ago or more...... i watch old films...... enjoy food I ate when I was young, and even take walks in the park i've been going to for my entire life. Good times is good times my bro! You're clown flipping mental gymnastics is sad sometimes.... yeah I saw you on the jim show.

Ask more dumb f***ing questions and question your own common sense you try hard troll.

This is all you need to know about him:

http://www.thejimquisition.com/the-best-of-gamefaqs-uncharted-4quantum-break-temper-tantrum/

Always good seeing this.

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
7 months ago#57
TheSL1Club posted...
Good thing Yakuza 6 just came out and we have Shenmue 3 to look forward to.

Still no jade empire.
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: NuclearHendrix

NuclearHendrix
7 months ago#58
Legend of Kay Anniversary is probably the closest, lol.
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize - Voltaire

User Info: DeadCellScorpio

DeadCellScorpio
7 months ago#59
CommonSense posted...
...cousin was watching me playing Jade Empire and he had never played it. He was blown away and thinks it's in 4K but I dunno about that. He's considering an Xbox and was wondering if it was true 4K......
but..... for now he really wants a martial arts rpg with a great storyline for his PS4.

Is Jade Empire 4K on x1x?

In the mean time can I recommend any martial arts RPGs made by bioware that are available on PS4 or are they missing out on the best martial arts rpg available? My cousin starting to seriously get buyers remorse but is holding out hope for some good exclusives on ps4 some day. i still think he should just get the x, but whatever......

Don't think there is
"I can confidently say that graphics matter, because I played through Killzone: Shadow Fall"-Shuhei Yoshida
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there PS4 equivalent to Jade Empire? Also is Jade 4K on Xbox?
  • Topic Archived