Without saying the title describe the last thing you did in an Xbox One game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Without saying the title describe the last thing you did in an Xbox One game...

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 week ago#1
And let people guess what Xbox One game it is. Remember it has to be an Xbox One game, I know certain people get upset when its not about Xbox One.

BC is allowed as its an Xbox game on an Xbox One.

Anway, I was ambushed by a man in a stupid helmet whom I killed, I stole his clothes and then beat another man at a Riddle about candles.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: LordTrevelyan

LordTrevelyan
1 week ago#2
Is the answer Kingdom come deliverance?
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you are a troll. (Old account DontCry)

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
1 week ago#3
An event quest that allows me to take advantage of my Bandit Mantle so I can get lots of monies.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3

User Info: Sam__Fisher

Sam__Fisher
1 week ago#4
i took down a helicopter with a stinger missle the first one missed because the helicopter used flares. the second one took it down.

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
1 week ago#5
i was flying on a giant bird and decided to fly into a cave to steal some eggs from wyverns to raise them as my own
"That's how I determine which one to buy.No moved goalposts for me whichever one outperforms the other wins." - quincy2000a

agentspoon
1 week ago#6
LordTrevelyan posted...
Is the answer Kingdom come deliverance?

Correct!
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?

User Info: PartTimeBatman

PartTimeBatman
1 week ago#7
I got mauled to death by two overpowered crickets about 6 times in a row :(
Because the internet mistakes are forever.

User Info: Bori23

Bori23
1 week ago#8
BigLongDowner posted...
An event quest that allows me to take advantage of my Bandit Mantle so I can get lots of monies.

Monster Hunter World?
\\[T]// Praise the sun!
GT~ Bichote23 - PSN~ Bichote82

agentspoon
1 week ago#9
PartTimeBatman posted...

I was about to type Far Cry V before I read crickets and was like "That does not say Turkeys!"

User Info: PartTimeBatman

PartTimeBatman
1 week ago#10
agentspoon posted...
PartTimeBatman posted...

I was about to type Far Cry V before I read crickets and was like "That does not say Turkeys!"

Nope it’s not Far Cry 5.
Because the internet mistakes are forever.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Without saying the title describe the last thing you did in an Xbox One game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived