Assassin's Creed Syndicate is now available via Xbox GWG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is now available via Xbox GWG

User Info: Game_Fan09

Game_Fan09
1 month ago#31
Yay Dead Space 2!
Currently playing: GoW: UE, MGS V, Arkham Knight and The Witcher 3.

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
1 month ago#32
Don’t forgot the Dead Space 2 DLC Severed is free and that’s the only substantial one.

Also AC: Syndicates season pass is very cheap right now if you have the ability to spend $10 I would whole heartedly recommend it. Very good content for a steal and the ripper is fun as hell
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
1 month ago#33
Flamer_Blue posted...
This would be my "second" AC game.
I put it in parenthesis because I rented the first AC for PS3 and I didn't like it. I though the skill reset feature that happens right in the beginning was very dumb.

I hated the tutorial in the first one and moved the f*** on. I loved AC3 though, with the exception of the bulls*** ship battles where you're supposed to disable ships instead of sinking them. I'm still wondering how Black Flag handles that s***. I haven't been able to bring myself to try it after the horrible ship combat on AC3. I'm also kind of pissed there's never been an AC game with a lever action rifle. I mean WTF. How do we miss that part of history entirely? Those rifles are so rare in games it's unreal.
Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/xbox01092016.jpg

User Info: FlameAbsol

FlameAbsol
1 month ago#34
Just askin':

I already have the disc version, so it is 'installed'. Since this game is free digitally, do I need to 'uninstalled' it that's originally from the disc version, then download it?

Just throwing this out there.
I am deaf and One's GT: Flame Haze SnS
http://i.imgur.com/YLOVw7t.gif

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
1 month ago#35
I got the season pass. Glad I did cause I'm really enjoying this game so far. Liberating kids from child labor is very satisfying.
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
1 month ago#36
FlameAbsol posted...
Just askin':

I already have the disc version, so it is 'installed'. Since this game is free digitally, do I need to 'uninstalled' it that's originally from the disc version, then download it?

Just throwing this out there.

Nope, the One uses the same file for both.

User Info: FireDrakeZ

FireDrakeZ
1 month ago#37
Viper187666 posted...
So this Dreadful Crimes bulls*** never actually got released on Xbox?

p.s. What's the Helix bulls***? Is it really good for anything? Does it ever go on sale?

Yeah, it looks like Sony as usual is playing the exclusive card and has prevented the Dreadful Crimes dlc from being released on Xbox for AC Syndicate. I guess the only way I can play it is on PC once I get a copy of the base game if it is offered in a bundle. I have read that is a pretty good dlc too.

I don't know anything about the Helix yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is now available via Xbox GWG

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived