Xbox's Phil Spencer Congratulates Sony on 'God of War' Review Scores

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox's Phil Spencer Congratulates Sony on 'God of War' Review Scores

User Info: Vin_land

Vin_land
6 months ago#1
Classy move. Do you think this will motivate Xbox even more to keep pumping out great games to go blow for blow with the competition? Xbox hit hard with SoT and Sony countered with GoW. Such an amazing time to be a gamer. Can't wait to see what is in store from the Xbox team at E3 since the ball is in their court now. I have no doubt they will bring the pain once again!

http://playstationenthusiast.com/2018/04/12/xboxs-phil-spencer-congratulates-sony-on-god-of-war-review-scores/

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
6 months ago#2
Now maybe Phil can get off his keyster and deliver something equally worthy instead of just BC

Vin_land
6 months ago#3
Armyofone posted...
Now maybe Phil can get off his keyster and deliver something equally worthy instead of just BC

Ummm SoT might be even better than GoW...

User Info: snkboi

snkboi
6 months ago#4
i can guarantee phil will leave ms and work for sony in the ps5 era

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
6 months ago#5
Vin_land posted...
Armyofone posted...

You should do stand-up

User Info: Eli99999

Eli99999
6 months ago#6
Phil is a stand up fellow.
I'm glad the Xbox One has such a lackluster lineup. It keeps my favorite game, The MCC active because people have nothing else to play.

User Info: DRmoeller

DRmoeller
6 months ago#7
Two different games. God of War will be a fun one and down play through but then I’ll go back to SoT and PUBG with my friends.

User Info: LordTrevelyan

LordTrevelyan
6 months ago#8
Armyofone posted...

It’s spelled ‘keister’
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you are a troll. (Old account DontCry)

Vin_land
6 months ago#9
Armyofone posted...
Vin_land posted...
Armyofone posted...

You should do stand-up

You like fact based comedy?

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
6 months ago#10
Nah they can't trade blows, Sony releases 1 first party AAA of the year and it's already game over.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox's Phil Spencer Congratulates Sony on 'God of War' Review Scores

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived