Xbox owners.... we just can't stop WINNING!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox owners.... we just can't stop WINNING!

User Info: RicketyRocket

RicketyRocket
4 months ago#121
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
RicketyRocket posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
RicketyRocket posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
@RicketyRocket

The only trash around here is your opinion. No surprise you're on warned status. You trolls can't help yourselves

Im on warned because the mods here are crap. Ive already seen plenty of your s***posts, so yknow, glass houses.

No you're on warned status because you're a troll.

Im sorry kidney bean, differing opinions aren't trolling.

No they're not. But the way you conduct yourself is. looking at your sig it seems you've held a grudge against a plastic box for 5 years now. Why are you still here? That's a rhetorical question. It's bloody sad

Once again, glass houses.
5/21/2013: The day xbox died.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
4 months ago#122
@Beasthunt

Nice assumption little man but I’m a multi console owner. Where have you seen me hate on Sony or Nintendo? Unlike you who spends his time on the Xbox board getting triggered by positive Xbox news. Stay mad champ

@RicketyRocket

You’re the clown on warned status. How do you get on wanted status? By being a troll. Time to find a new hobby maybe?
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

RicketyRocket
4 months ago#123
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
@Beasthunt

Nice assumption little man but I’m a multi console owner. Where have you seen me hate on Sony or Nintendo? Unlike you who spends his time on the Xbox board getting triggered by positive Xbox news. Stay mad champ

@RicketyRocket

You’re the clown on warned status. How do you get on wanted status? By being a troll. Time to find a new hobby maybe?

I called a guy a psycho for hitting his kids.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
4 months ago#124
You don’t get put on warned status for that. Keep trying
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
4 months ago#125
Beasthunt posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
revolution3603 posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
revolution3603 posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
revolution3603 posted...
You guys/gals know this will stop if we stop giving these topics any attention

What exactly is wrong with this topic? Unless you have a bias against the Xbox I’m not sure how a topic like this triggers little children like yourself

I don't have a bias against any console I'm a gamer not a brand hype man

I am against people that create topics just to ruffle feathers this topic wasn't created to promote positive debate but to light a fire and let it burn out of control

I would've said the same thing if it was the ps4 or switch board

But the only feathers that would be ruffled here would be Sony or PC or Nintendo fanboys - which they have no business being on the Xbox board anyways. So that’s their bad luck and I’m glad to see them getting triggered. The only other group would be the trolls. And gives a s*** about those losers?

Don't be dense you know like I know this was a bait topic which is like 90% of the post these days on gamefaqs the mods are letting it run rampant and is making this place unbearable for those of us that want to just talk games with that said I wont post anymore in this topics as I just keep bumping this trash to the top

“Waah there’s someone talking positive about the Xbox on the XBOX BOARD waaah”

@Beasthunt

Stay triggered little boy

Hard to be triggered when you own every console, child. I can see why you are angry. I would be too if I could only afford one. It's easy to make fun of children who throw temper tantrums during lunch break though; I find pleasure in that.

Stay broke, angry, and irrelevant, boy. Use intelligence the next time you use my name, chump.

@ShELbY_GT500

Dude, you might want to get yourself checked out. You sound like a sociopath.
I just changed my signature because the Eagles won the Super Bowl!
-February 4th, 2018

User Info: Babbit55

Babbit55
4 months ago#126
quincy2000a posted...
Babbit55 posted...
People need to seriously think what they consider high end. The "Average" PC used for games at about Mid graphics with 1080p resolution, as per the steam hardware survey.

High end is really anything above that (Unless you are talking like the top like 5% of pc's that cost well over the 2k mark). As I covered in a previous, fully detailed and costed post, a comparable PC performance wise on Farcry 5 costs in the region of £1600 ($2271.36) This was using the best priced, new parts i could find using price spy.

So yes, you are getting "High end" PC graphics from a $500 Xbox 1 x, this is a fact.

A lot of that post is opinion though and is mostly a s*** post.

Facts...? Nope...

In terms of desktops, at $500 the Xbox One X competes with our cheap gaming PC build guide. And for the price, the specs are pretty similar. Our rig has a 3GB GTX 1060, which is about on par with the power level described above (though with significantly less GDDR5 RAM, as mentioned). Our rig also doesn't account for the price of Windows, but the trade-off there is you get a fully-functioning PC, as opposed to the locked ecosystem of a console. And, of course, the ability to upgrade down the line.

The Xbox One X is an impressively powerful small form factor system, with graphics power that rivals a decent PC graphics card and a CPU that falls short of what we'd expect from a gaming PC. It would be hard to build a gaming PC this compact at the same price, but as always, a gaming PC will be a more versatile system.

Here's how Microsoft's $500 Xbox One X compares to a PC
https://www.pcgamer.com/heres-how-microsofts-xbox-one-x-compares-to-a-pc/ e:ra

Good luck playing far cry 5 at 4K/30 on that build.
GT:- Babbit55
PC - i5 4670k, 16g ram, RX 480, 2tb hybrid drive.

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 months ago#127

“Waah there’s someone talking positive about the Xbox on the XBOX BOARD waaah”

@Beasthunt

Stay triggered little boy.

Dude, you might want to get yourself checked out. You sound like a sociopath.

Activate victim mode... right kiddy. Say something irrelevant, get bested, then cry.

I'm pretty sure the kid throwing a fit over which piece of plastic is better is the mentally ill one. So is his agreeing cronies. Stay broke and angry. Never change. You defend that plastic, boi. And learning how to read helps. Stay in school.

@FlyEaglesFly24
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 months ago#128
RicketyRocket posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
@Beasthunt

@RicketyRocket

No you don't, young lady. The way you got triggered over someone telling you to staop acting like a child.... hahaaaaahahahahaha. Man, you are mental. Seek help, kid. People with multiple consoles don't throw temper tantrums over which plastic is better.

Try harder. You is baaaaaad at this. Stay warned; trollolol.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: CommonSense

CommonSense
4 months ago#129
...looks like the sony fanboy mods closed my truth bomb topic about RDR 4K Enhanced being exclusive to Xbox. It's happy news, but some people are showing their envy and lashing out in fits of rage.
"Not going to read through this whole thread" - Gamefaqs Moderator Pitaya

RicketyRocket
4 months ago#130
Beasthunt posted...
RicketyRocket posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
@Beasthunt

@RicketyRocket

No you don't, young lady. The way you got triggered over someone telling you to staop acting like a child.... hahaaaaahahahahaha. Man, you are mental. Seek help, kid. People with multiple consoles don't throw temper tantrums over which plastic is better.

Try harder. You is baaaaaad at this. Stay warned; trollolol.

I mean, if you wanna go down this road, i can post a screenshot.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox owners.... we just can't stop WINNING!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived