Will we see halo 6 this year or more dlc for halo 5

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will we see halo 6 this year or more dlc for halo 5

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 months ago#21
Bear posted...
i'm sure someone already said it

so

reach is not coming to halo mcc.

and there is NO reason to remaster halo 3.

Someone already has mentioned Reach. Hundreds of people did when they were surveyed after 343 asked what people would like added to the game if they could have anything.

Frankie resoinddrd by saying something like "Reach won't be available in the initial update early in the year, but we've heard your request" (not an exact quote).
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: Eli99999

Eli99999
4 months ago#22
da_StoOge posted...
I'm expecting Halo MCC to be it this year. An X1X patch on or around E3 and then either a 60FPS/4k version of Reach implemented into it around September/November, or a remaster of Halo 3.

I don't see them fixing Halo MCC and then announcing and releasing Halo 6 a few months after.

Pretty much this and I'm fine with it. I love the MCC though and I'm glad its getting more support.
THEY'RE REAL AND THEY'RE SPECTACULAR!

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
4 months ago#23
I'm pretty sure they're done with H5 as is a lot of the Halo community. It's best for them to focus on MCC and H6 at this point.

I think they'll announce H6 beta for the fall with a game release in 2019.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
4 months ago#24
Splooie posted...
I'm pretty sure they're done with H5 as is a lot of the Halo community. It's best for them to focus on MCC and H6 at this point.

I think they'll announce H6 beta for the fall with a game release in 2019.

User Info: RyWx

RyWx
4 months ago#25
Halo 6 will be a next gen launch title more than likely, given how close that is, even more so considering they're wasting time on MCC.

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
4 months ago#26
I want Halo 6 & Gears 5 hopefully soon.
Systems I Own: PS2, PS4, PSP, XB1

User Info: gilgamesh21

gilgamesh21
4 months ago#27
I think they'll show Halo 6, and a Fall/Christmas 2018 release date. Off stage they'll talk about it's exclusive X features. They'll also talk about MCC off stage.

I'd like a console release of Halo: Spartan Strike, and a special edition release of Reach that includes a Blue team campaign once you finish the Noble team campaign. Blue team campaign would feature some pretty epic stuff, and finish off with Chief making it to the Autumn, and Linda not making it and looking for another evac point, with Fred and Kelly having their own trouble defending/escaping Reach.

User Info: Babbit55

Babbit55
4 months ago#28
Wait, what DLC did Halo 5 have?
GT:- Babbit55
PC - i5 4670k, 16g ram, RX 480, 2tb hybrid drive.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
4 months ago#29
Babbit55 posted...
Wait, what DLC did Halo 5 have?

Not dlc just good updates to multiplayer
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will we see halo 6 this year or more dlc for halo 5

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived