Xbox is sponsoring VRDC@GDC 2018. Xbox One VR announcement incoming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox is sponsoring VRDC@GDC 2018. Xbox One VR announcement incoming?

User Info: Doctor__Pepper

Doctor__Pepper
6 months ago#21
Vivi0198 posted...
oDarthBuzzer posted...
Vivi0198 posted...
Not if MS was smart. Kinect ruined them once already. Focus on games not s***ty novelty peripherals.

VR completely replaces flat games for some people. This isn't a Kinect deal, there are actually very solid games being made. You want a focus on games? VR is a good idea then, because it will come with loads that you've never played before.

It's a novelty item and it's trash. Just like the Wii, just like Kinect, just like the Activator and just like the Virtual Boy.

Until XB1X gets VR, then you'll claim XBVR is amazing and it's better than PSVR. You'll quickly fall in line due to your brand loyalty.
You know something is a success when trolls are still trying to convince people it's a failure years later.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
6 months ago#22
I'll pass
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
If I tell you did not read, 100% I did not.

User Info: LokerZ

LokerZ
6 months ago#23
Actually i didnt think much of vr until i tried it for myself(psvr). I enjoyed it alot more then i thought i would and if i had a ps4 would probably bought one by now.

Hoping one does come to the X.

And to say rhe kenict was a failure is funny... they sold so many. The problem was trying to force them on the xbox one.
GT: Mixed Milk

User Info: Doctor__Pepper

Doctor__Pepper
6 months ago#24
LokerZ posted...
Actually i didnt think much of vr until i tried it for myself(psvr). I enjoyed it alot more then i thought i would and if i had a ps4 would probably bought one by now.

Hoping one does come to the X.

And to say rhe kenict was a failure is funny... they sold so many. The problem was trying to force them on the xbox one.

XBVR will use the Windows Mixed Reality headset. No reason to make a separate one. Microsoft are probably getting some VR games developed before they allow it to be used on the XB1X. With their cross buy with PC, you'll more than likely be able to play VR games on both XB1 and PC.
You know something is a success when trolls are still trying to convince people it's a failure years later.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox is sponsoring VRDC@GDC 2018. Xbox One VR announcement incoming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived