• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is my xbox one breaking?

User Info: XLegendKillerX

XLegendKillerX
9 months ago#1
Its been updating alot and weird things are happening. Games are crashing, randomly returning me to the Dashboard saying i must be connected to online to play when i am multiple times. Getting weird Error codes. I'll need to attempt to open a game about 3 failed times before it finally successfully plays. Games get very sluggish, choppy, freezes a couple seconds in and out (Offline too)

User Info: helIy

helIy
9 months ago#2
do a hard reset.
do not, under any circumstances, do anything with laundry bouillon.

User Info: Sigarmz

Sigarmz
9 months ago#3
Could possibly be hardware failure. None of those problems sound good, honestly.

User Info: darknessturbo8

darknessturbo8
9 months ago#4
If nothing else works, do a factory reset. Make sure to keep games and all.

Afterwards, sign in to your account and you get the option to keep all of your old settings.

It’s a relatively quick process, unless you choose to not keep anything. I’ve had to factory reset twice now.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/716732-destiny/70931641
FC = 4570-7620-1556 IGN = (music note)TURBO(music note)

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
9 months ago#5
Sounds like a normal working Xbox to me! Like others have said, do a hard reset. Also do you ever reset your router? Is your Xbox connected wirelessly or wired ?
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: XLegendKillerX

XLegendKillerX
9 months ago#6
darknessturbo8 posted...

Afterwards, sign in to your account and you get the option to keep all of your old settings.

It’s a relatively quick process, unless you choose to not keep anything. I’ve had to factory reset twice now.

How do i do this? I can keep all my old settings and games/saves too? how do i do this and still save everything? Something really seems wrong.

It's wired, i've done hard resets and unplugged the thing. I've also reset my router and modem. Always says NAT is Open and Fine.

User Info: darknessturbo8

darknessturbo8
9 months ago#7
XLegendKillerX posted...
darknessturbo8 posted...

How do i do this? I can keep all my old settings and games/saves too? how do i do this and still save everything? Something really seems wrong.

It's wired, i've done hard resets and unplugged the thing. I've also reset my router and modem. Always says NAT is Open and Fine.

Hard reset your Xbox by holding the power button in until it shuts off.

Next turn on the Xbox and immediately press and hold the disc eject button and the bind button along the left side of the console.

Hold those two buttons in until you have a troubleshooting screen where you have the option to factory reset. Choose that and then choose the option to save all game, etc data.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/716732-destiny/70931641
FC = 4570-7620-1556 IGN = (music note)TURBO(music note)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is my xbox one breaking?
  • Topic Archived