Microsoft Looking To Add Support for Xbox Live Game Mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Looking To Add Support for Xbox Live Game Mods

User Info: WeskerTeam

WeskerTeam
1 month ago#21
You can get all the achievements for Skyrim playing casually for a week. I wasn't really planning on doing the achievements again but they are pretty easy. Can hit level 74 very fast just leveling pick pocket and resetting every time you hit 100.
Also using a glitch to obtain the odd achievement is one thing but modding your achievements kind of defeats the purpose of them.
Xbox GT - Kieduss
PSN ID - IDavey420

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
1 month ago#22
Sila98 posted...
Now this is something Sony would never do

Why even bring Sony into the conversation in the first place?
Xbox Live: Syn Vengeance0
PSN: Syn_Vengeance0

User Info: The-Apostle

The-Apostle
1 month ago#23
WeskerTeam posted...
You can get all the achievements for Skyrim playing casually for a week. I wasn't really planning on doing the achievements again but they are pretty easy. Can hit level 74 very fast just leveling pick pocket and resetting every time you hit 100.
Also using a glitch to obtain the odd achievement is one thing but modding your achievements kind of defeats the purpose of them.

It's not Modding my achievements. It's playing the game the way I want without having to play it more than once.

I generally play a game once and move onto another game.
http://goo.gl/mnO36O
#GoPackGo Not changing sig until NHL players are allowed to play in the Olympics. Started 2/22/2018

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
1 month ago#24
The-Apostle posted...
WeskerTeam posted...
The-Apostle posted...
As long as mods don't lock out achievements I'm in favor of it. It's why I didn't get Skyrim on the Xbox One after having played through it on the PS3 and 360.

It should lock out achievements otherwise you could just cheat to get them.
When I played Skyrim on One I just got all the achievements first before delving into mods. Or you could have one character for mods and another for achievements. It's really not an issue.
Bring on more mods!

I think there should be achievements for beating a game without using mods/cheats, or even ones for beating certain missions/levels without using mods/cheats. Problem solved.

I played Skyrim twice already. I'm not playing it a third time just to get whatever achievement I'm interested in getting and then a fourth time so I can use mods.

Imagine worrying more about 'chivementz than having fun playing the game.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
1 month ago#25
krazykiwikid posted...
The-Apostle posted...
WeskerTeam posted...
The-Apostle posted...
As long as mods don't lock out achievements I'm in favor of it. It's why I didn't get Skyrim on the Xbox One after having played through it on the PS3 and 360.

It should lock out achievements otherwise you could just cheat to get them.
When I played Skyrim on One I just got all the achievements first before delving into mods. Or you could have one character for mods and another for achievements. It's really not an issue.
Bring on more mods!

I think there should be achievements for beating a game without using mods/cheats, or even ones for beating certain missions/levels without using mods/cheats. Problem solved.

I played Skyrim twice already. I'm not playing it a third time just to get whatever achievement I'm interested in getting and then a fourth time so I can use mods.

Imagine worrying more about 'chivementz than having fun playing the game.

"Someone enjoys things differently than me!? Ready the gallows, subjects!"

Mods are always great. They add life to games and give folks a reason to come back. I'll never complain! KotOR and BF2 mods hold some of my best gaming memories!
Now Playing: Tera BETA (XONE); Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Chivalry (XONE); Splatoon (Wii U); Zombie Panic in Wonderland (Wii); Oh My Heroes! (AND)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft Looking To Add Support for Xbox Live Game Mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived