Xbox board, what do you do for a living?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox board, what do you do for a living?

User Info: SirGroovy

SirGroovy
4 months ago#121
Lottery Winner! Okay, it was only $150 but still :P

In all seriousness, I am a mechanical engineer but taking a leave from work to stay home with our new baby, who's 1 year old now and I should be back at work but I don't wanna.
Switch: SW-7304-2931-2132

User Info: EliteZephyr

EliteZephyr
4 months ago#122
I work I'm a Call Centre part time but from June-September I'm a full time waiter.

Currently a student.
"We're simply sociopaths with no communication, baby! I see you're angle but we differ in our point of view! So tell me, what's your cross to bear?"

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
4 months ago#123
I have been unemployed for three months now. Before that I worked as a computer technician for 8 years at a small repair shop until it closed down.
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

User Info: darknessturbo8

darknessturbo8
4 months ago#124
I have to say, it was both enlightening and disheartening to read all of the jobs that everyone does.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/716732-destiny/70931641
FC = 4570-7620-1556 IGN = (music note)TURBO(music note)

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
4 months ago#125
Military

User Info: SSJ3Goku222

SSJ3Goku222
4 months ago#126
RikashiX posted...
Just a normal night stocker. Hah. 6 years on the job. But my grocery store is really huge in our state. They got great benefits and a great plan where I have "stock" in the company.

I just quit my stocking job been doing that for a combined 5-6 years and I can't do it anymore. It's a dead end "career" and I need to do something else with my life
X-Box Live GT: YoungReezy1337

User Info: Critic2000

Critic2000
4 months ago#127
I am currently unemployed and waiting for my welfare application to get through.

Currently doing cash work and smoking that kush to keep my mind off of the weak s***.

I love Gamefaws.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox board, what do you do for a living?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived