• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Guess you could say

User Info: kinky123

kinky123
9 months ago#1
That the xbox one last gen.
I am the butt of every man's joke.
Playstation is one word but everybody calls it ps3.

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
9 months ago#2
Nope
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
9 months ago#3
yeah i'm quite sure the ps3 outsold it?

ps3 really came back later on.

what helped the 360 in the beginning was the year early release, rrod (people bought multiple 360's) and also the ps3 was hard to develop for at first for alot of devs.

i still like both consoles an i still play them both! so yeah who cares.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
9 months ago#4
youngskillz posted...
yeah i'm quite sure the ps3 outsold it?

ps3 really came back later on.

what helped the 360 in the beginning was the year early release, rrod (people bought multiple 360's) and also the ps3 was hard to develop for at first for alot of devs.

i still like both consoles an i still play them both! so yeah who cares.

Xbox 360 beat PS3 last gen, but couldn't manage to outsell the Wii

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles

But this gen, it is PS4 > Xbox One > Wii U, so once again Xbox is in second place.
XBL: xHedon
PSN: Kvally

User Info: Xoned

Xoned
9 months ago#5
If you mean last gen, as in last gen, no.

If you mean they are going to finish last this gen. No, Nintendo, and Wii U made sure of that, as thus 4th is last this gen, and XBOX ONE will at least finish 3rd.

The_Hedon
9 months ago#6
Xoned posted...

If you mean they are going to finish last this gen. No, Nintendo, and Wii U made sure of that, as thus 4th is last this gen, and XBOX ONE will at least finish 3rd.

This gen is Wii U, Xbox One and PS4 (gen 8). Switch, PS5 and Xbox Two are Gen 9.

User Info: Xoned

Xoned
9 months ago#7
The_Hedon posted...
Xoned posted...

This gen is Wii U, Xbox One and PS4 (gen 8). Switch, PS5 and Xbox Two are Gen 9.

Not true. Though Nintendo,and some others might want to see it that way. Switch is still 8th gen. That is all I am going to say on the issue, it might thrive into the 9th gen because of how late it was launched, and portability, but it is 8th gen.

The_Hedon
9 months ago#8
Xoned posted...
The_Hedon posted...
Xoned posted...

Not true. Though Nintendo,and some others might want to see it that way. Switch is still 8th gen. That is all I am going to say on the issue, it might thrive into the 9th gen because of how late it was launched, and portability, but it is 8th gen.

Negative.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Guess you could say
  • Topic Archived