Anyone else buying OG Xbox games in anticipation of more BC announcements?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else buying OG Xbox games in anticipation of more BC announcements?

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
4 months ago#21
I've been collecting them for a few years now, and have over 200.

I just play them on my OG xbox, but would be open to as many as possible being playable on X1X
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb

User Info: DrRockso87

DrRockso87
4 months ago#22
Not really. I have a collection of Xbox original games that I was backward compatible. Any others I'll just grab on Xbox Store.

I PRAY they make 'Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse' backward compatible though!

User Info: DarkReign2022

DarkReign2022
4 months ago#23
JohnTortorella posted...
DarkReign2022 posted...
RyWx posted...
theswatleader posted...
JasonWhitlock posted...
Of course. What else am I going to play on my Xbox? It's not like we got any quality games on the way.

obvious troll

Not at all, this is all Xbox owners look forward to is old games. Hell I am currently playing Crackdown while the season pass for Sunset Overdrive is downloading (didn't realize the best X1 game had DLC somehow -_-). Until Crackdown 3 comes, there's nothing for Xbox but old games. Meanwhile every month I've got something for PS4 or Switch to look forward to. It's just a fact.

On topic, no TC. The only good game on Xbox was Halo CE, and I already have the MCC. Plus, as mentioned, I have too much coming to worry about 10+ year old games. Only reason I'm playing the two mentioned above is because I'm in downtime. Having no backlog is amazing.

Only good game on Xbox? 0_o The Xbox had an amazing lineup of titles. The best lineup of that generation for anybody who's not a JRPG-loving weeboo, anyway. Not necessarily all exclusives, but I have 55 titles in my collection ranging from exclusive to console exclusive to best played on Xbox that beg to differ.

Xbox has no quality exclusives. Please stop lying.

Besides both Halo titles, it had Ninja Gaiden, Brute Force, Whacked!, Crimson Skies, Breakdown, Advent Rising, Project Gotham Racing, JSRF, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Crazy Taxi 3, Unreal Championship 1 & 2, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Republic Commandos, Dead or Alive 3 and Ultimate, Conker: Live & Reloaded, Fable, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Phantom Dust, Phantom Crash, Stubbs the Zombie, Tron 2.0, Full Spectrum Warriors 1 & 2, Steel Battalion, Mechassault 1 & 2, Otogi 1 & 2, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and Munch's Oddyssey, Blinx, Voodoo Vince, Bloodwake, Gunvalkyrie, Morrowind, DOOM 3, Half-Life 2, Thief 3, etc...

User Info: AndyJoe89

AndyJoe89
4 months ago#24
JohnTortorella posted...
DarkReign2022 posted...
RyWx posted...
theswatleader posted...
JasonWhitlock posted...
Of course. What else am I going to play on my Xbox? It's not like we got any quality games on the way.

obvious troll

Not at all, this is all Xbox owners look forward to is old games. Hell I am currently playing Crackdown while the season pass for Sunset Overdrive is downloading (didn't realize the best X1 game had DLC somehow -_-). Until Crackdown 3 comes, there's nothing for Xbox but old games. Meanwhile every month I've got something for PS4 or Switch to look forward to. It's just a fact.

On topic, no TC. The only good game on Xbox was Halo CE, and I already have the MCC. Plus, as mentioned, I have too much coming to worry about 10+ year old games. Only reason I'm playing the two mentioned above is because I'm in downtime. Having no backlog is amazing.

Only good game on Xbox? 0_o The Xbox had an amazing lineup of titles. The best lineup of that generation for anybody who's not a JRPG-loving weeboo, anyway. Not necessarily all exclusives, but I have 55 titles in my collection ranging from exclusive to console exclusive to best played on Xbox that beg to differ.

And this, here, is called being a bad troll.
Deadpool: the best Disney Princess

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
4 months ago#25
DarkReign2022 posted...
JohnTortorella posted...
DarkReign2022 posted...
RyWx posted...
theswatleader posted...
JasonWhitlock posted...

obvious troll

Besides both Halo titles, it had Ninja Gaiden, Brute Force, Whacked!, Crimson Skies, Breakdown, Advent Rising, Project Gotham Racing, JSRF, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Crazy Taxi 3, Unreal Championship 1 & 2, Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2, Republic Commandos, Dead or Alive 3 and Ultimate, Conker: Live & Reloaded, Fable, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Phantom Dust, Phantom Crash, Stubbs the Zombie, Tron 2.0, Full Spectrum Warriors 1 & 2, Steel Battalion, Mechassault 1 & 2, Otogi 1 & 2, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and Munch's Oddyssey, Blinx, Voodoo Vince, Bloodwake, Gunvalkyrie, Morrowind, DOOM 3, Half-Life 2, Thief 3, etc...

You do realize the trolls will bring up that many of those were also on PC, so weren't exclusive, right?

User Info: ThisIsMyUsernam

ThisIsMyUsernam
4 months ago#26
JasonWhitlock posted...

If it has no games, why did you get one?
Spiderman: SD should be bc on X1. I'm also called White knight the 3rd on the Friday the 13th boards. I also fix posts.And I edit MK endings to make them funny.

User Info: SoggySocks

SoggySocks
4 months ago#27
I need manhunt, the punisher, XIII, call of cthulhu

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
4 months ago#28
theres probably less than 10 xbox games i'd even buy.

maybe 5 of them exclusives.

xbox barely had any exclusives anyway, it was a better story on 360.

now it's like the one is back to those baron xbox exclusives days almost.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 months ago#29
CvS2 EO will never be BC so whatevs, brah.
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone else buying OG Xbox games in anticipation of more BC announcements?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived