The crew 2...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The crew 2...

User Info: Marshall_Law

Marshall_Law
4 months ago#1
Anyone excited for this? I didn't like the first one at launch but they made some changes and it was fun to play. The sequel looks promising buuuut the fact that they delayed it and are being tight lipped about a release doesn't bode well.
" people of the nation do not understand our banking system, if they did there would be a revolution before morning." - Henry Ford

User Info: ziadon

ziadon
4 months ago#2
I would see what the reviews say and what other people think about it before you buy or think about getting it but I am not holding my breath.
I don't know where I am coming from, I don't know where I am going but I can't wait to get there.

Marshall_Law
4 months ago#3
I WAS excited until they went silent lol

I'm still hopeful but going silent is nevet a good sign....and very rarely is being published by a Ubisoft a good thing for that matter
" people of the nation do not understand our banking system, if they did there would be a revolution before morning." - Henry Ford

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
4 months ago#4
First one was good, already buying the second. I'm big on flying games so I'm excited. Its using an expanded map from the first, more cities. I hope they add to the flying part of the game, more plane variety but I doubt it.
Ps4/x1/pc

User Info: Lvaneede

Lvaneede
4 months ago#5
I am. I played a demo of it at PAX Aus last year and I was very impressed by it. I will buy it for sure.
Fact: Nintendo is the best, there is no point denying it.

Marshall_Law
4 months ago#6
kennyynnoo posted...
First one was good, already buying the second. I'm big on flying games so I'm excited. Its using an expanded map from the first, more cities. I hope they add to the flying part of the game, more plane variety but I doubt it.

Yeah the boats and planes and motorcycles all seem to add A lot of fun to the game

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 months ago#7
Nope.

User Info: trostol

trostol
4 months ago#8
couldn't much get into the first one...so hesitant

User Info: Harlem_Shogun

Harlem_Shogun
4 months ago#9
The trailer they showed at the game awards looked badass.

This might be the closest thing I’ll get to a Burnout Paradise type game and I’m excited for it.

User Info: Danimus

Danimus
4 months ago#10
I still don't get why Ubisoft requires a constant online connection The Crew 2, idc about online leaderboards and playing against others online. Why Ubisoft why? Why can't The Crew 2 have an offline career mode with optional online for those who want and normal updates like every other game? And no its not about how good my internet is, that's not my point! My point is that current gen gamers deserve better and more options for quality arcade racers that have offline career modes. EA's gamble for car parts b.s in NFS Payback is f*****g disgraceful to all NFS fans and I'm sick of Forza Horizon games being the only option for a fun arcade racer. A remaster of Burnout Paradise won't cut it either EA, I want an entirely new Burnout game without all the gambling and loot box crap.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The crew 2...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived