If a game that was physical was 10 dollars more than buying the game digital...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If a game that was physical was 10 dollars more than buying the game digital...

User Info: Xoned

Xoned
4 months ago#21
Hypothetically speaking, I would probably save a lot of money if games went cheaper digitally, and there was no services I could pay for to get 10 bucks or more off, basically, as I stated before, the market of convenience has little to no real competition, as thus prices are a lot less likely to go down from that point, this would inspire me to buy much less, to give games even less of a shot I normally would.

Hypothetically speaking in the situation we are in now, it would not make much of a difference, because I can pay for a service, and save the same amount, and actually come up with some change by going physical. So yes I would still go with physical.

User Info: Mystical_Itachi

Mystical_Itachi
4 months ago#22
Physical. Because I like having an actual copy of the game, plus I can resell someday.

Sometimes certain games become super rare and their value skyrocket too. ;)

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
4 months ago#23
Digital
PSN: ClassicMan1982

User Info: fizzle2222

fizzle2222
4 months ago#24
RockguyKev posted...
Changing disks is dumb.

this, i like the convenience of just having to switch to a game in seconds than minutes

User Info: thedude008

thedude008
4 months ago#25
i'll spend $10 more if the game is massive.
slow internet ;-)
want options for xbox to shut down or standby when pressing the guide button? (instead of going through settings)
add a vote: http://tinyurl.com/hwweyup

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
4 months ago#26
DirkMcGurkin posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Uhhhh.... wouldn't you have to be an idiot to buy the digital version? I don't know what this thread is getting at.

Why would you be an idiot for buying the cheaper version? Maybe you read it the other way around. Although I would pay for the digital if it was $10 more as long as it's a game I know I'd like and has replay value.

Uhhh... yeah I actually f***ed up there and was supposed to say "physical". Hey it was late.... >.>
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If a game that was physical was 10 dollars more than buying the game digital...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived