Is Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy backwards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy backwards?

User Info: Leon_S_Kennedy

Leon_S_Kennedy
7 months ago#1
I just saw someone on my friends list playing Jedi Acadmy on their X Box I was wondering if like Batman Arkham Origins is it a game not listed on the market place that's backwards? I just found it weird I never had Jedi Acadmy for Xbox so I couldn't test it or try it but if it is I am damn well interested in picking it up for Xbox.

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
7 months ago#2
No
u avin a giggle there m8?

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
7 months ago#3
Probably playing it on pc while using xbox app.
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95
7 months ago#4
hopfully someday but im guessing KOTR 2 will be the next to get it in April was it? well def see a star wars title of some kind then
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
7 months ago#5
They need to add these along with the Max Payne games.

At least with the Jedi Knight games I can play those on Steam.

Max Payne games however are completely broken on that platform.
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
7 months ago#6
SixStringHero posted...

I agree. Complete waste of $10 or whatever I paid for those a few years ago. Garbage ports.

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
7 months ago#7
Tc that's an awesome game. Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast is even better. Jedi Outcast is a masterpiece. Trust me when I tell you that playing Jedi Outcast will make any Star Wars fan feel more complete.

In Jedi Outcast you play as Jedi Knight Kyle Katarn. The first half of the game is a first person shooter, then you get your light saber for the second half. The story, gameplay, and game design is incredible. The game design makes you figure out what you need to do in order to proceed to the end of the level. It's a 10/10 masterpiece game.

User Info: Leon_S_Kennedy

Leon_S_Kennedy
7 months ago#8
Hucast9 posted...
Tc that's an awesome game. Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast is even better. Jedi Outcast is a masterpiece. Trust me when I tell you that playing Jedi Outcast will make any Star Wars fan feel more complete.

In Jedi Outcast you play as Jedi Knight Kyle Katarn. The first half of the game is a first person shooter, then you get your light saber for the second half. The story, gameplay, and game design is incredible. The game design makes you figure out what you need to do in order to proceed to the end of the level. It's a 10/10 masterpiece game.

Jedi Outcast I played a lot on for PC and gamecube thats why I was sorta hoping Jedi Academy was BC because I breifly played it on PC long time ago. Jedi Outcast is probably one of my favorite SW games made.

User Info: Marshall_Law

Marshall_Law
7 months ago#9
I played them both and loved them. One of the few games you can chop ppl up in
" people of the nation do not understand our banking system, if they did there would be a revolution before morning." - Henry Ford

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
7 months ago#10
Splooie posted...
SixStringHero posted...

I agree. Complete waste of $10 or whatever I paid for those a few years ago. Garbage ports.

I played through both of them recently, and had no issues
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy backwards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived